We had our wedding reception at Seckford Hall at the end of this summer and we really could not fault the experience. During the time leading up to the wedding the staff were very helpful and organised in arranging the plans for the day, we were regularly in touch and they were more than happy to answer any queries that we had. They were very accommodating of what we wanted - we chose to opt out of some of the more formal procedures in a wedding and they were happy to offer any advice in making our day flow perfectly. The staff laid the room up exactly how we wanted and it looked stunning – every detail was perfect. The venue is incredible, the gardens are very well looked after and round by the lake is absolutely stunning. Our wedding photos are gorgeous, not only did the grounds provided such a stunning backdrop but also the building itself it amazing. The staff were well presented and polite, the food was fantastic and served promptly. We have been to weddings before where the food has been served staggered but it was not the case at Seckford. Waiting staff were quick to clear empty plates and top up empty glasses. We also stayed for our wedding night and the room we had was beautiful. It had a 4 four poster bed and beautiful furniture, the room was clean, comfortable and charming. The whole hotel could not be faulted for its cleanliness, there was not a speck of dust anywhere and the whole hotel was immaculate.
We had the most perfect wedding day and it exceeded our expectations. The staff worked very hard to make the day very special and the character of the hotel is beautiful. For anyone looking for an amazing wedding day then Seckford is the perfect venue in every way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful four-star luxury hotel and spa offering an ideal base to explore the county of Suffolk - from the local Suffolk coast featuring popular destinations such as Southwold and Aldeburgh to Constable country visiting villages such as Flatford and Dedham. Steeped in history, the magnificent red brick Tudor building is over 500 years old and is complemented by the modern facilities of the newly refurbished Seckford Spa, adjacent to the main hotel building. Perfect for business or pleasure, the hotel is also a wonderful Suffolk wedding venue with acres of beautiful grounds and a lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Seckford Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seckford Hall Woodbridge, Suffolk
- Seckford Hall Hotel Woodbridge