My boyfriend and I arrived with my parents, we did have to wait for about 5 minutes before anybody came behind the bar but it was worth the wait - I tried two champagne cocktails and both were really good. We then went through to the restaurant which soon filled up, at one point there were only two empty tables so I would recommend booking! We had the cheese and walnut soufflé with poached pears which was really tasty, then my boyfriend had the steak ("the best steak I have ever had!" - praise indeed!) I had the shallot and smoked cheese tart with salad and fries and we shared the warm gingerbread dessert. Best meal I have had for ages, Aspalls Cider and champagne by the glass then we went back through to the bar for cocktails - I can recommend the Espresso Martini and the barman was really helpful and chatty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful four-star luxury hotel and spa offering an ideal base to explore the county of Suffolk - from the local Suffolk coast featuring popular destinations such as Southwold and Aldeburgh to Constable country visiting villages such as Flatford and Dedham. Steeped in history, the magnificent red brick Tudor building is over 500 years old and is complemented by the modern facilities of the newly refurbished Seckford Spa, adjacent to the main hotel building. Perfect for business or pleasure, the hotel is also a wonderful Suffolk wedding venue with acres of beautiful grounds and a lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Seckford Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seckford Hall Woodbridge, Suffolk
- Seckford Hall Hotel Woodbridge