Positives. Saturday night stay. Great function. Super building. Super grounds. Great breakfast- locally sourced and provenanced food. Negatives. Room was frozen. Swimming Pool - tired and in need of refurb. No steam room or sauna- advertised as spa. Changing rooms grubby. Reception staff didn't acknowledge or look up from computers on arrival. For a £200 night it really wasn't good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful four-star luxury hotel and spa offering an ideal base to explore the county of Suffolk - from the local Suffolk coast featuring popular destinations such as Southwold and Aldeburgh to Constable country visiting villages such as Flatford and Dedham. Steeped in history, the magnificent red brick Tudor building is over 500 years old and is complemented by the modern facilities of the newly refurbished Seckford Spa, adjacent to the main hotel building. Perfect for business or pleasure, the hotel is also a wonderful Suffolk wedding venue with acres of beautiful grounds and a lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, LateRooms, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Seckford Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seckford Hall Woodbridge, Suffolk
- Seckford Hall Hotel Woodbridge