Searched online for nice hotel for last minute trip away and liked the look of this hotel. Peeked at menu and was sold. When you turn into the driveway you are blown away by the beauty of the property. Booked a table for dinner, initially wasn't able to get a booking for the restaurant but when we arrived space had been found, we had chosen to eat late, the staff were brilliant, faultless service, even brought a cover for hubbies meal whilst he popped to the loo, without asking and whisked it away when he returned. The menu was magnificent, you can view on line and I am sure that if you cannot find anything to your taste from its extensive selection a prior request to the kitchen could help??our only problem was choosing which of the delicious dishes to choose. The flooring in the restaurant is fine, in keeping and appropriately easy to clean for the area. Wine list fairly priced. We booked a suite, room 34, spacious, warm clean and comfortable with a huge bed and walk in wet room. Decor could do with updating but that is a preference not necessatity, my understanding, following a lovely guided tour of main hotel rooms following day is that there is a rolling programme on going, tip if you want freshly decorate and excellent views ask when booking there are different styles to choose from. We asked if could have late check out, again no problem. Will definitely go back. Outside beautiful bluebells and wisteria added to the beauty of the surroundings. Thank you to all the staff it was great to see customer service is alive and thriving in this gorgeous haven
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful four-star luxury hotel and spa offering an ideal base to explore the county of Suffolk - from the local Suffolk coast featuring popular destinations such as Southwold and Aldeburgh to Constable country visiting villages such as Flatford and Dedham. Steeped in history, the magnificent red brick Tudor building is over 500 years old and is complemented by the modern facilities of the newly refurbished Seckford Spa, adjacent to the main hotel building. Perfect for business or pleasure, the hotel is also a wonderful Suffolk wedding venue with acres of beautiful grounds and a lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Seckford Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seckford Hall Woodbridge, Suffolk
- Seckford Hall Hotel Woodbridge