Last night was my first visit to this hotel and all I can say is it's great - when someone get's things right they deserve a mention!
The staff, the food and the ambiance were brilliant. My steak was cooked to perfection and my husbands monkfish was superb, as for the desserts they were totally different to anything I have ever eaten before - deep fried coconut ice cream, well worth a try.
Everywhere I looked, there was something else to catch my eye, whether it was the purple seating, the wonderful wood panelling or the zebra carpet - old meets new and done with taste.
Obviously I can't comment about the rooms etc., as we didn't stay...but we will definitely be going back, soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful four-star luxury hotel and spa offering an ideal base to explore the county of Suffolk - from the local Suffolk coast featuring popular destinations such as Southwold and Aldeburgh to Constable country visiting villages such as Flatford and Dedham. Steeped in history, the magnificent red brick Tudor building is over 500 years old and is complemented by the modern facilities of the newly refurbished Seckford Spa, adjacent to the main hotel building. Perfect for business or pleasure, the hotel is also a wonderful Suffolk wedding venue with acres of beautiful grounds and a lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Seckford Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seckford Hall Woodbridge, Suffolk
- Seckford Hall Hotel Woodbridge