This Hotel certainly is very impressive on approach! We stayed for our wedding anniversary at the beginning of June.
The staff were friendly and welcoming. We stayed in a studio in the courtyard, it was clean, but did smell slightly musty, the room felt very dated and we felt it could do with refurbishing- very eighties. The gardens were lovely well cared for, but do think they had alot more potential!
We ate in the restaurant both evenings, the food was of an extremly high standard-im sure Gordon Ramsey would be impressed!.The decor in the main building was beautiful, tastefully done to match the era of the building.
Breakfast again first class and excellent service.
I believe this hotel is for sale and i think with the right new ownership and a large injection of money this hotel could become one of the best in the country! (If i won the lottery!!!)
I would recommend this hotel for its setting and food very enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful four-star luxury hotel and spa offering an ideal base to explore the county of Suffolk - from the local Suffolk coast featuring popular destinations such as Southwold and Aldeburgh to Constable country visiting villages such as Flatford and Dedham. Steeped in history, the magnificent red brick Tudor building is over 500 years old and is complemented by the modern facilities of the newly refurbished Seckford Spa, adjacent to the main hotel building. Perfect for business or pleasure, the hotel is also a wonderful Suffolk wedding venue with acres of beautiful grounds and a lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Seckford Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seckford Hall Woodbridge, Suffolk
- Seckford Hall Hotel Woodbridge