“Great fish and chips in Woodbridge”

Cumberland Fish Bar
Ranked #19 of 94 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I took my three children for fish and chips at Cumberland and really enjoyed the food. The service was particularly good - they brought a few extra chips around for us. All the staff were friendly and the place was spotless - well done.

1  Thank Ed B

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Popped in here for a portion of chips to eat whilst wandering around Woodbridge.
The medium portion I ordered was very large, the chips were hot and tasty, the staff were helpful and the prices were reasonable.
Will definitely be going back for more!

Reviewed 1 March 2014

There are still some fantastic, honest people out there. I left my purse, with some serious money in, at the chip shop in Cumberland Street, Woodbridge and the first I knew of it was when one of the employees dropped it round to my home!!!
The fish is fresh and the chips are fabulous. Never had a bad meal from here and we visit regularly.

1  Thank Stevendon
Reviewed 12 January 2014

I was so pleased after I tried the fish and chips here that I went back several times after.

We always have fish and chips to go so we never sat in. The fish seems to be fresh everytime we went and delicious too :) I have to admit though the chips were not as fresh on a couple of occasions.

This place made it a lot easier than having to go to Ipswich or Aldeburgh for F&C.

The staff are always friendly.

1  Thank lam b
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Pleasant owner and good honest food. We have been several times and have always felt that the quality has been there for both the food and the service. Great around children and accommodating for someone in our party with a disability. Keep up the good work guys - we think you're great!