“Fantastic !”

Price range: US$17 - US$57
Cuisines: British
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Nestled in the valley of Surrey Hills is the historical and beautiful Little Dudley House. Modern British cuisine and a mesmerising wine list. An experience you must try and taste to believe.
“Fantastic !”
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

What a great surprise !
This restaurant is fantastic !
Fresh food , well presented , excellent decor, helpful knowledgable staff & a great wine list / cocktail menu ,
The only real downside is it's not FREE !
It's not cheap But no overpriced ,
Kitchen closes a tad earlier than I would prefer , but it's not in London .
Starters £4-8
Mains £10-20

1 Thank DRMF1066

London, United Kingdom
“Well served Team Dinner ”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

We visited as a boisterous group of 8
We were given a secluded table and served attentively
DH was known to two of the party and well disposed to the place
Food was superb Maitre d' kept a high profile
Cheese superb
My wife was irritated that I had been here with mates before going witg her
We will be back

1 Thank Chrisunlesley
Epsom, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Great staff, great food, beautiful surroundings. Don't hesitate to visit if you are in Dorking. We will come back!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank ifabuel
“Good place, would recommend.”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Firstly, lovely venue. Both inside and out.

Very welcoming. Nice menu. For starters we had pate, chutney, goats cheese and bread. Was very very nice.

Cocktail menu was good - tried 4 different ones and all very nice!

Main was very good - although both me and my girlfriend enjoyed the starter more so.

Everyone working were all very nice (maybe even a bit to nice?) and we would recommend any of our friends who are going to Dorking to eat her.

It is slightly expensive, but I'd say its worth it.

Lovely meal.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Ferg F
London, United Kingdom
“Top class restaurant, top class food.”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I visited LDH at the weekend and had a fantastic meal. Scallops and smoked trout salad were fresh and very summery. Dexter Rib eyes cooked to perfection with mushrooms and salad were excellent. Simple food cooked extremely well with some nice touches.

Service was smooth and understated as it should be. The young barman was engaging and made us two new summer cocktails we while waited for our table.

The outside terrace is stunning and unfortunately for us was completely full. I doubt there are many prettier places to eat and drink at this time of year.

I've been a regular at LDH since it reopened. There have clearly been staff changes which are all for the better as far as I can see. The fact that Trip Advisor is allowing, what is clearly, a smear campaign discredits them and my advice to anyone reading these reviews is to ignore them. This is a top class restaurant consistently serving top class food.

• Visited July 2014