We planned a weekend here including a birthday lunch for 18. The lunch was wonderful and the staff excellent. However the rest of the stay was a catalogue of problems of service. The hotel was cold and so busy it was difficult to locate staff for service.
At 2.30 the following morning five of our party woke with severe food poisoning like symptoms we had all had salmon at the lunch. I have been in contact with the hotel who have not really addressed our problems. We were offered three lunches but after that awful experience we would be reluctant to eat there any time again soon. We were quite unwell for some days.
This must be the only hotel group whose staff will not tell you the address of head office and I cannot find it on the internet.
The weekend cost over £900 and we just feel so let down and disappointedMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking