“Decent, good value meal”

Ask Italian - Dorking
Ranked #45 of 107 Restaurants in Dorking
Price range: US$9 - US$17
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: ASK Italian in Dorking is a place for great food and warm service. Think fresh bread made to tear and share. A glass of fine wine worth deserving of your time. Delicious main dishes prepared the traditional way. Everything we know and love about Italian food is served straight to your table. Take a look at our Dorking menu and, if you like what you see, book a table.
Bradford, United Kingdom
“Decent, good value meal”
Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

Decided on ASK as there was a 25% off voucher on voucher cloud.
We had the antipasto Classico board for 2 to start with and it was just as nice as the one offered at piccolinos or Jamie's - for a lesser price. I had seafood ravioli for main which was full of flavour and just the right size portion. My partner had pizza which he said was nicer than the other Italian chains we have eaten in (ie. zizzis, pizza express etc)
The bill was good value and the food was good - staff were attentive and made sure everything was ok but didn't overpower us with questions which I find happens in a lot of chain restaurants.

• Visited November 2013

Surrey, United Kingdom
“A Refurbishment for the better”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Returned to the recently refurbed ASK this evening to find a much improved restaurant. Have always liked the food but the ridiculous child themed, brightly lit, cold feeling restaurant always put me off but no longer... Whatever the reason, ASK have made massive improvements, making it a far more comfortable and enjoyable place to eat. The food for a 'chain' is outstanding, the wine just delicious and the staff (Emily in this instance) a delight, very friendly, attentive but not over the top or false. We shall certainly be returning and I think the local Pizza Express which seems to have held the crown in Dorking for a long time will certainly have something to worry about. Well done ASK!

• Visited October 2013
Surrey
“Too slow service”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Pre booked a table prior to show at dorking hall. We're advised when we entered the wait for an order was 45-60 minutes ! Went to pizza express down the road and had a great pizza in no time ?
On the positive , we were told on entry that there was a wait

Visited August 2013
dorking
“Good for a last minute meal”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Was starving and popped in for a quick pizza. Was not disappointed. Great pizza and great portions. I have only recently joined trip advisor so have a bit of catching up to do with my reviews but having recently moved to Dorking I can say that I have so far not been put off by any of the places I have visited.
Ask, I will be back often, I am sure.

• Visited August 2013
Seaforth, Ontario
“Very friendly.”
Reviewed 23 June 2013

The service was excellant and the food very good. No dislikes. They brought the wrong dessert but immediately replaced it when told.

Visited June 2013