“Fun themed restaurant! ”
Review of Dos Bandidos

Dos Bandidos
Ranked #78 of 107 Restaurants in Dorking
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
“Fun themed restaurant! ”
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Made a first visit here on a Tuesday evening, it's brilliant so much fun! They also offer a takeaway service. Cocktails are also cheaper on a Tuesday for ladies they also have happy hour in the week. Brilliantly decorated the guy that owns it is lots of fun and very friendly. Be sure to try on the hats and the authentic Mexican costumes I even got a moustache! Great service the menu is very varied something for everybody and the potions are generous this venue would be great for a party. Will definitely use again- great in the summer evenings

1 Thank Adventureeagle86

“Very disappointing”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Went a while ago and everything was OK. However, the cleanliness, quality of food and the the service have nose-dived. Found a live ant in the salt cellar - not so much as an apology when I pointed it out. Menus covered in old food. Terrible service. Prawns that were so overcooked as to be rock hard. Got home to find that we were overcharged - others have said the same. Oh well, all I can do is tell all my friends to avoid. These people shouldn't be running a restaurant.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Peter M
London, United Kingdom
“Very welcoming!”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We recently went here on a staff night out from a local school. The staff were, as ever, really friendly and welcoming. We took advantage of their excellent cocktail menu and the food was delicious. Would recommend.

Visited June 2014
4 Thank Sian D
“Go for the novelty not the quality”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Dos Bandidos is a bit of a novelty restaurant: it's decent fun for a party, especially if you go early enough to get the cocktail offers. It's not fine dining and doesn't pretend to be, and because it's often quiet a large party can be overwhelming for the one or two staff members. Yes, drinks take a while to come and yes, you might have to ask for menus yourself but this place is really just about being a bit silly, wearing a sombrero and scoffing as much food as you can get in.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Charis H
Walton, United Kingdom
“Fabolous Fun and Food !!!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Having arrived at Dos Bandidos and meeting Ricardo the boss at the door, well I can say what an experience we had.!!!!!. Food unreall hot and spicy which we like and also had normal level spice which my partner loved. As for peri-peri the best seafood I've ever had in a Mexican restaurant, all the salsa and burritos and the steak incredibly fresh and cooked perfect I'm medium rare but partner is medium and it was perfectly cooked we also tried burritos as starter and wow mega tasty. Our night was even better when my partner had a dance and laugh and it really made her feel something that's something you can't pay for!!
I've seen the other reviews and all I can say is stay home eat fish chips and get a life its not right what your putting I highly recommend this place if you want to enjoy yourself or just sit on your own the choice is yours ENJOY regards Dave.p.s. try the cocktails there cheap and strong x.

• Visited June 2014