We have just spent New Years Eve at Gatton
Manor. The room we stayed in was teriffic. Tea/coffe making facilities, Exceptionally comfortable bedding, plenty of room and a modern spotless bathroom. All the staff bent ovewr backwards to do that little bit extra for us with a very warm welcoming & friendly atmosphere.
The food was excellent. We had lunch in the bar and breakfast. The food was freshly cooked, of very high standard and again nothing was too much trouble.
The food at the New Year's ve buffet was outstanding. It was all home cooked with a vast selection of seafood, cold meats, hot food sweets & cheese. There was a disco which played until 2am and I cannot recommend it highly enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gatton Manor is a 18 bedroom hotel and golf club, set in 200 acres of tranquil woodlands, gardens, rivers and lakes, which form a championship length 18 hole golf course. The house dates back to 1728 and was the original Dowager's House of the Abinger Estate. Standards are high - we are AA 3* rated and our customers frequently comment on the first class food and friendly service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Gatton Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gatton Manor Dorking, Surrey
- Gatton Manor Hotel Dorking