Couldn't have had a nicer stay, everything was wonderful. Upon arriving we found our room to be supplied with lots of tea and coffee and even juice and bottled water and biscuits and chocolate bars. These were all complimentary and lovely to find in our room. The room was very spacious with a very comfy arm chair and a TV with DVD player. The bed was extremely comfortable and the room could be heated easily via the central heating. The bathroom was well supplied with toiletries and was clean and spacious. There was even reading material in the bedroom and lovely décor on the wall. In the morning the breakfast room was lovely and welcoming with lots of choice of breakfast and coffee and tea and juice. The English Breakfast was cooked to perfection and the staff are just lovely and warm and welcoming. I absolutely cannot fault this place at all. Thoroughly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a 4 Star Rating and situated on England's largest vineyard, Denbies Farmhouse B&B offers a uniquely peaceful setting for overnight business trips, short stays and relaxing breaks in the Surrey Hills area of 'Outstanding Natural Beauty'. Our spacious, non-smoking en-suite rooms have flat screen TV, hospitality tray, hairdryer and trouser press. The conservatory Breakfast Room has spectacular far-reaching views over the surrounding vineyard. Enjoy a complementary Full English Breakfast with fresh farm eggs from the Estate, local butcher's sausages and other fresh local produce when available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Book Direct Rooms, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Denbies Farmhouse Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Denbies Farmhouse Hotel Dorking
- Denbies Farmhouse Accommodation Dorking, Surrey