Atkinsons Guest House
  • Restaurant
Asperion(Guildford)
Worplesdon Place(Worplesdon)
  • Pool
All reviewsstay togetherwould recommend to anyone visitingb and broom was cleantown centreconvenient locationother guestsguesthousetvensuitebedroomsleep
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 March 2012

I stayed there for two nights and it was really good value and well located. My room was comfortable and the feel of the place was very friendly and welcoming. I would recommend staying there if you are looking for somewhere nice in Guildford.

Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank zuzie p
Reviewed 21 March 2012

I was so lucky to find Atkinsons guest house she was so helpful and kind and the room she had for us was ideal. It was comfortable safe and perfect for myself and my 3 boys/ Local facilitilies at the spectrum stoke park and the shops were fantastic for the boys and we have already re booked for August. Thankyou very much.

Room Tip: Familly Room very spacious and en suite
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank joobsandy
Reviewed 21 March 2012

I recently stayed at Atkinsons Guest House I was able to park my van for free which saved me a fortune as parking in Guildford is very expensive. Whilst staying at the Guest House I had a good nights sleep, the room was comfortable and clean. Also within walking distance there are plenty of take-aways and three great local pubs all serve good food. I would be more than happy to stay on my next visit.

Room Tip: Single Room "great shower"
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank colnc
Reviewed 15 March 2012

I stayed at this B&B for a few weeks in Guildford as my job sent me on a training course. I thought this location was perfect, as it was a short stroll from town.

My room was comfortable and clean with a great flatscreen tv and wifi, I would recommend this B&B to anyone who is staying in Guildford.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 August 2009

The room was very well worn. The electrical sockets did not work. The door to our room would not lock from the inside so anyone could come in. There was no dining room, so our breakfast was delivered to our room any time between 8.50am and 10.30am (when it should have been 9am), on our last day it arrived cold and swimming in fat. We cut our holiday short because we did not feel secure there.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple