“Happy days”

Atkinsons Guest House
Ranked #11 of 21 Guildford B&B and Inns
Reviewed 26 February 2014

We recently came down to visit familly in Guildford. We would recommend to anyone visiting Guildford as it is close to the town centre and great pubs. The room was clean, comfortable and we were made to feel at home. Croissants and coffee in the morning was ample as neither of us have a cooked breakfast, all in all a well priced Guest House in the centre of Guildford, we will be staying again when we come down again.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank John S

Reviewed 11 January 2014

I live in guildford and I had some friends coming down to see a show at G LIve I left it too late to book a hotel, I hesitantly booked Atkinsons as they usually stay at hotels, but they all wanted to stay together. To my relief they all were perfectly happy, the rooms were clean and a fair standard. Although breakfast is served across the road at Lorenzo's it worked really well as after a late night a late breakfast was great, we were able to all meet up and have a really smashing breakfast. Lorenzo is a great character and it was great service. When my friends come down again they would be more than happy to stay again. The saving was substantial, I would recommend to any one visiting Guildford. Thank you Atkinsons !

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank cherry B
Reviewed 20 December 2013

I stayed at Alex's place for just one night by the beginning of this December 2013. I was there for work so I couldn't spend much time at the guest house but I felt very comfortable, like home. The room was cosy and comfortable and Alex, the owner, was really helpful and nice to me. As I was going to bed late and waking up early due to work, she left some breakfast for me in my room.I would recomment this guest house with any doubt to anyone who is going to Guildford.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I stayed at Atkinsons for two nights I found the location ideal for town. The lady is very helpful.I would recommend to any one staying in Guildford it's so close to town but not noisy at all a real gem.

• Stayed: October 2013
4  Thank Pear89
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I stayed here for a few weeks and it was a very pleasant experience,the rooms were neat and well arranged,the service was top-notch and the staff were very helpful and friendly. It is also close to various restaurants and pubs which is a bonus. I'll highly recommend this lovely place to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Sam1440
Reviewed 21 October 2013

I stayed here for a week and I have to say extremly impressive welcome and stay ,near the city
and lovely accomidation. I enjoyed my stay very much and I would recommend this b and b to everyone definitly and alot of shops and staff were the upmost of kindness. And the rooms were
spotless and swinng pool just down the road from house and the park is amaing sf.

Room Tip: no tips just fine service.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank scott j
Reviewed 30 September 2013

This is the first time we go to UK and we are luck we stay in Atkinsons guest house. We lived here for 19 days. The owner is so kind to us and help us a lot. The room is very clean and spacious for our family (nicluding a 5 years child). The location is amazing and Stoke Park is just accoss the street. My daughter had lots of fun there. And the house is not far away from Town Center and Universtiy of Surrey.
I think next time when we come back to Guildford, we will choose to live here.
BTW, the breakfast in Lorenzo's Cafe is very good and yummy. We all like the food there. And the guys in the cafe is very nice!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family