“Quality Food, Beautifully Decorated, Comfy Chairs!”
Review of Raviz

Raviz
Ranked #61 of 310 Restaurants in Guildford
Price range: US$26 - US$53
Description: A modern twist in Indian dining scene. We cook with our heart.
Description: A modern twist in Indian dining scene. We cook with our heart.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

New restaurant (1 month old) in former Sir & Madam premises. Beautiful new internal decor. Really comfy chairs, great to relax in. The menu is not extensive, as other reviewers have mentioned, but the intention is that it is a different alternative to a "standard" indian restaurant menu. Food was stylishly presented and very tasty and a good range of spirits and wines available. Service was attentive and excellent when we were there but it was early in the week and quiet.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Having regularly enjoyed access to authentic fine Indian dining in London and Yorkshire, it has been the one thing we felt the Guildford dining scene was most lacking since we moved here 9 years ago.

We awaited the opening of Raviz with hopeful anticipation and I am delighted to report the experience was way beyond even what we were hoping for.

Absolutely delicious, creative dishes for all courses with sublime flavours. (After enjoying these we were not surprised to learn the chef has a background in a Michelin starred kitchen). All served with care and (entirely justified) pride by the friendly and attentive proprietor.

The value is extremely good as prices include sundries you would usually pay for separately and the quality is really exceptional.

I can vouch for the delicious vegetarian choices and have already been back for a gorgeous thali lunch with friends.

We are so pleased these guys have found their way to Guildford. Don't miss this gem of a place!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Food is well cooked and has good flavours but is certainly not in the usual run of Indian food.
I had ostrich which was good although I am generally not a big fan. They served some palate cleansers and other different things which were nice. The pre dinner nibbles were great and also unusual. If I could criticise, I missed some green veg, there was only stodge and aubergines when I like green options. It was a good meal but I am not sure it was my sort of thing.

1  Thank heatholi
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

tried this lovely and cute place tonight. every course was delicious with a tasty mouth watering aperitives. fantastic trio of ice creams. homemade. we met a chef too! will recommended! Michelin star owner

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Atmosphere is so cosy and nice. Recommend Chicken Thali it had varieties of flavours and was good. keep up the quality and good work guys.