“Perfect meal”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 March 2014

We could not have enjoyed our meal more. Hubby had a vegetarian pizza & I had a vegetarian pasta. Top quality & seasoning; perfect service. Pleasant setting away from the commotion of High Street...and I like that it's not a chain.

We look forward to a return visit soon!

There are newer reviews for Shardana

Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

Made a nice break from the chain Italian restaurants in Guildford and excellent food.

Went for lunch menu so had 2 courses and a drink for £14 a head which was very good for the portions and quality.

The building, stone floor and tables make for a noisy environment especially as it seems very family orientated. Haven't been in the evening yet but will certainly be back.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

I actually found this place on TripAdvisor, there seemed to be loads of "Italian" restaurants in the area but from what I gathered this one was pretty authentic. I can agree although I think they do things possibly with a little twist. As I ordered Bruschetta to start but it came on a flatbread, it was very nice, but I guess I was expecting something else so wasn't sure how to react. For main I had pasta with clams, it was stunning. I loved the atmosphere, and the fact that it was hidden away so not righ ton the high street. Service was good and very friendly. But I didn't like the chairs and tables, just felt a bit cold and like you were in a canteen.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

Had a excellent meal here, was very good Italian food. I like that you can see in to the kitchen as you walk in. I did not give 5 stars, as the post-modern industrial style decor is not to my taste - I prefer Italian restaurants to be more rustic / homely. Already booked to go back on Valentines night.

Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

Good food, great atmosphere energetic Italian staff, all in all a great little restaurant. If only I hadn't driven, the wine must have been good as they seem to sell numerous bottles.!