“always consistently good”

Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: International, Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: All Bar One Guildford is a stylish city bar where you can catch up with friends, unwind after work or simply find a sophisticated space to indulge in an excellent selection of food.Within easy reach of High Street, North Street and Chapel Street, All Bar One Guildford is the perfect place to meet up with friends or unwind with work colleagues. Of all the bars in Guildford, we've got the right blend of food, drink and atmosphere at any time of day.
London, United Kingdom
“always consistently good”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Not our first visit to All Bar One Guildford, and definitely won't be the last!
Good range of meals on the menu and food is always very excellent and served in a resonable amount of time, even though when we visited last monday the restaurant was packed with people, like ourselves, who were taking advantage of a day off work due to "jude"

• Visited October 2013

Guildford, United Kingdom
“We'll worth A visit”
Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

Went here today with my fiancée, she had the all day breakfast I had a standard burger, The food was of a high standard, and service and time from order to table was pretty standard, all food was fresh, no complaints at all, we have been here on a previous occasion and we will be going back, as long as things stay the same!!!

Visited October 2013
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“Good meals and a great atmosphere”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I came here to eat recently whilst working in Leatherhead. The bar was pretty busy and so the place was buzzing.

Despite this we managed to find a table to get some food, and even though the place was busy the service was still quick. All the staff were very friendly and helpful.

The food was very nice and came to us quite quickly despite how busy the restaurant was. I opted for fish and chips which was very tasty and a big portion size.

I would definitely come here again, and I would probably choose to stay for a few drinks as the bar scene looked good.

• Visited September 2013
“Great!”
Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

Having looked around several of the highly rated restaurants in Guildford and dismissing them for whatever reason my wife and I settled on eating at All Bar One, mainly from the variety of the menu and in particular the Tapas (we had checked out the highly recommended Spanish Tapas restaurant in Guildford but we weren't inspired by it at all and felt it was a bit expensive). We settled for a small table next to the stairs which I wasn't overly happy with but it seemed the only one available at the time without taking up a table laid for six. I ordered our drinks at the bar and having quickly explained we wished to eat the waitress set up a tab and told me she would bring the drinks over, we then spotted another table which was much more comfortable and moved! This didn't phase the waitress who very speedily brought our drinks and took our order. By this point the restaurant was filling up but the single waitress working the tables was very attentive and quick with our orders. The food came very fast and was all delicious, the cocktails were also very good. All round a very enjoyable dinner, and a fantastic job by the waitress. Would go again.

Visited August 2013
Guildford, England, United Kingdom
“Nice place with great staff!”
Reviewed 7 March 2013

Centrally located this franchised establishment gave it all it could for the Valentine's Dinner events although by 9pm the ribeye steaks were all sold out so i had to settle for the salmon dish. The staff was really friendly and did everything in their powers to make me and my date feel confortable and romantic. Would definetely suggest and go there again.

• Visited February 2013