Guildford Harbour Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$82
Worplesdon Place(Worplesdon)
US$89
US$86
Travelocity
Holiday Inn Guildford(Guildford)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$89
Priceline
  • Pool
US$97
US$93
Premier Inn Guildford North (A3) Hotel(Guildford)(Great Value!)
US$75
PremierInn.com
US$73
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
2,087 results
All reviewsradisson blurelaxation roomcar parkmodern hotelhigh streetcocktail barafternoon teacentral locationdeluxe roomspa facilitieschecking inhotel barsteam roomreception staffroom keysconessaturday night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 December 2013

A really nice hotel, the spa was small but nice. The room had a really nice layout. The breakfast was the best have ever had in a hotel. There was everything fur everyone. A large assortment of cereals and anything you could think of was available, it ticked all the boxes.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Danielss79
General-Manager-GFD, General Manager at Guildford Harbour Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

Dear Daniel,

Thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu Edwardian, Guildford Hotel for your visit to Surrey and for taking the time to write your feedback on this site.

I am delighted to hear you thought the hotel was nice with well laid out bedrooms and you thoroughly enjoyed our breakfast buffet offering. Should anything else be requested that is not on the buffet, this can be especially made to order.

We do hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 24 December 2013

We stayed one night after a wedding nearby and this hotel was just what we needed - easy, convenient and VERY comfortable. The bed/bedding/pillows were really comfortable and the bathroom was fully equipped with everything you might need. Definitely recommend it!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank E D

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on this site and for choosing the Radisson Blu Edwardian, Guildford Hotel whilst attending a local wedding.

I am delighted to hear you found the hotel easy, convenient and very comfortable. I am pleased the bathroom offered all the amenities needed during your visit and hope to welcome you back on a future visit to Guildford.

Reviewed 23 December 2013

We chose the Radisson Blue to host our wedding party when we got married nearby. Luke and the team make the experience absolutely fantastic. The hotel is great, décor is fresh and amenities are great. Luke made sure that the last minute potential stressor disappeared and everyone commented on how helpful the staff were. The rooms are well decorated and clean and the beds very comfy.
We are regular Rad Blu users but this is one of the best so far. Thanks guys for making our stay so amazing!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Aganram
General-Manager-GFD, General Manager at Guildford Harbour Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2013

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu Edwardian, Guildford Hotel for your wedding reception and for taking the time to write your feedback on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to hear we provided a faultless service to you and your guests and will pass your comments on to Luke, who prides himself on the high customer service levels delivered. I am pleased to hear you had a comfortable stay and the bedrooms offered all the amenities you needed. I wish you both a happy marriage and hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 22 December 2013

Stayed here with my other friend's families to attend a local wedding in Guildford. Hotel itself is well located and all shops and amenities are just around the corner. This was probably the only thing we liked about the hotel.. and yes the dinner too.
There were several rip off's in the hotel, which anyone must consider and accommodate in their budget. First one being the charge for the car park. I can understand if the hotel is located in areas like London. But for the amount they charge for the rooms, I personally think the parking must be free for hotel guests.
Another rip off is the spa. Seriously?? Is it a spa?? To be clear, the value for money is just too bad and I really don't wanted to go in depth of it! But please be aware that it is not a large venue and looks like a legoland model version of leisure facilities. Luckily we were not charged to use it.
Another rip off is wifi. Just keeps cutting off in the name of a complimentary wifi. I am sure it must be on a lowest speed available in the market. If not, the management must check or maintain the access points properly.
The rooms were really clean and fresh looking. We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner, both in our buffet and also in the restaurant, which looked really good. Compliments to the chef.
The staff were friendly, but for some reason, I could sense some discomfort while we asked some questions about the local places. My wife insisted to use our mobile rather than the staff, and also insisted to return to the hotel for diner.
Overall, a good hotel, but must really need to cut off all small charges. Even other value brands are drifting towards eliminating this trend.

Room Tip: Dine and sleep. Both are good. But avoid the staff if wanting to know something and don't use the cold leisure facilities.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank protein6x
General-Manager-GFD, General Manager at Guildford Harbour Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2013

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on Trip Advisor and for choosing the Radisson Blu Edwardian, Guildford Hotel whilst attending your friends wedding.

I am delighted to hear you found the hotels location convenient for its proximity to the local retail outlets. Our secure underground car park is £10 per 24 hours, however there is a municipal pay and display car park next to the hotel should guests prefer to use this. Our wet spa area is £10 per person on weekends to ensure that numbers can be kept to a minimum to ensure this area remains a tranquil and relaxing place. Our Wi-Fi has been looked into by our central team to ensure the speeds are as high as they should be and this is continually monitored. I am pleased to hear the food offering was to your liking and shall pass your comments on to our Head Chef. I am sorry you felt the staff were not knowledgeable about the local area as they are given weekly tests and audited.

I do hope you will consider returning in the future.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

I stayed at the Radisson for 3 weeks in December while working in Guildford and I rate this hotel as good as any that I have stayed in and I have been fortunate enough to stay in some very fine hotels. The employees at this hotel are absolutely brilliant throughout. From a friendly, welcoming, professional front desk, to happy restaurant staff and a special call out to the unseen housekeepers who had the room immaculate each and every day this was a team of people that made my stay feel very much like a second home. The room was modern and roomy, hotel itself is modern and the position in the township is perfect, high street at the end of the lane , shops just around the corner. It was a very busy time for the hotel with Xmas parties but whenever I went to the bar the service was slick and prompt. This is a hotel that knows how to welcome guests and look after them so great credit to all ..... service awards please to Natalia, Mel and Charlie!

Room Tip: Join the Carlson Club, well worth it.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Michael Y

Dear Michael,

Thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu Edwardian, Guildford Hotel for your recent business trip to England and for taking the time to write your feedback on this site.

I am delighted to hear you had a very comfortable 2 weeks with us and found the hotel to be a home from home. Your review serves as a great motivator to the team who all share a passion for great customer service, and would help other travellers make an informed choice on their accommodation requirements when in the area.

We hope to welcome you back in the New Year and thank you again for your wonderful feedback.