US$143
US$97
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$134
US$131
Premier Inn Guildford North (A3) Hotel(Guildford)(Great Value!)
US$84
PremierInn.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

The Albany(Guildford)
US$85
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
2,140 results
All reviewsradisson blurelaxation roomcar parkmodern hotelhigh streetcocktail barafternoon teaspa facilitiesdeluxe roomcentral locationsteam roomchecking inhotel barreception staffroom keysaturday nightweekend break
Reviewed 10 March 2014

First impressions of the hotel were very good and the staff seemed very nice. The room was lovely and clean. I was blown away when I was told we would be charged £10 EACH to use the pool as it was a weekend and we were only staying for one night & this charge was because the pool gets busy of a weekend. After finally getting up off the floor from the shock we made our way down to the pool/spa area were we waited for 15 minutes for someone to serve us. While waiting I could see the CCTV screen of the pool which looked the size on my living room and totally empty. We never got severed so we left. I made a point of telling the guy at reception who said "sorry sir." Oh thanks! That helps.
We decided to have dinner and breakfast somewhere else out of protest.
I would use the hotel again but there were times where I was scared to use the toilet in my room just in case I was being charged for it 

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
General-Manager-GFD, General Manager at Guildford Harbour Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on this site and for choosing the Radisson Blu Edwardian, Guildford Hotel for your visit to the area.

I am delighted to hear that upon arriving you found the staff very nice and the room was lovely and clean. Our wet spa area is £10 per person on weekends to ensure that numbers can be kept to a minimum to ensure this area remains a tranquil and relaxing place. This charge is mentioned on all of our websites to ensure guests are fully aware of the charge. I have asked my Spa Manager to look into why the receptionist was not at the desk whilst you were waiting to use the facilities and I apologise for the inconvenience this caused you. I am pleased that you will consider using the hotel again for a future visit to Guildford and hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

This hotel is well located for the city centre with lots of restaurants close by. The rooms are clean, spacious and well equipped with very comfortable beds. The staff are very helpful. Breakfast was very good.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Chris,

Thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu Edwardian, Guildford Hotel for your recent business trip to Surrey and for taking the time to write your feedback on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to hear you think our hotel is great for the business traveller and well situated in the heart of the town. I am pleased to hear you find the rooms well equipped, clean and spacious and the food offering is to your liking.

My team and I hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

I have stayed in three different hotels in Guildford and so far this has been the best one. It is located close to the city centre and in vicinity of a lot of restaurants and bars. rooms are clean and have very comfortable beds. Breakfast is decent and you can order some extras for reasonable money.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Patrik,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on Trip Advisor and for choosing the Radisson Blu Edwardian, Guildford Hotel for your recent business trip to England.

I am delighted to hear that you have found our hotel to be the best you have stayed in whilst coming to Guildford. We are fortunate to be located on the High Street and within a short walk of the many retail outlets the town has to offer. I am pleased to hear you find the rooms to be clean and comfortable and we hope to welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

I booked afternoon tea and spa with my daughter. I had travelled 240 miles as I was visiting her and felt quite tired so went into the relaxation room. The music was so loud I asked the attendant if the music could be turned down. He went away and came back stating that it could not. My daughter came into the room shortly afterwards and said she was going to ask for the music to be turned down. I informed her that I had already done so and told it could not. It was so uncomfortable that we moved out into the pool area. Twice the lights were turned off and a gentleman reading got up and asked for them to be turned back on. The therapist arrived late for my treatment which was a pedicure. This consisted of me being taken to choose a nail polish and then into a room for a splash of water onto the top of my feet, nails trimmed and very scant file. A base coat, two nail polish coats and top coats applied. When I was leaving I asked the receptionist what was involved with a pedicure. She asked if I had received a foot scrub and cuticle treatment which I replied no. She asked if I wished to see the duty manager who came and said there was nothing he could do but would ask the spa manager to ring me. I have heard nothing, bad enough to receive below standard pedicure but not to have been given the courtesy of a telephone call shows a total disregard to clients.

Stayed: February 2014
3  Thank Wendy H
General-Manager-GFD, General Manager at Guildford Harbour Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

Dear Wendy,

Thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu Edwardian, Guildford Hotel for your recent Spa Day and for taking the time to write your feedback on this site.

I would like to apologise for the errors which were made during your time with us. I have spoken to my Assistant Spa Manager who has advised me you have been contacted and your concerns dealt with. The treatment you received was correct for a mini pedicure, however the entire team have held a meeting to ensure the correct information is provided to guests so they do not feel they have had an inferior treatment.

We do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Centrally located, so once parked you can wander all over town. The hotel is modern, clean and has an understated element of class. Spa services are good and the gym is actually a gym, not the usual poor excuse. Service is top quality, you feel cared for. Been before will go again - excellent!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
General-Manager-GFD, General Manager at Guildford Harbour Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Dear Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on this site and for choosing the Radisson Blu Edwardian, Guildford Hotel for your visit to Surrey.

I am delighted to hear you found the hotels central location convenient and enjoyed the short walk to Guildford’s many retail outlets. I am pleased to hear the hotel was to your liking and you were able to use the wet spa area facilities and our gym whilst in house.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.