“Absolutely Excellent”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 June 2013

The family went again recently for Father's Day.

They had two people resign on the day, and kept apologising for the slow service. But the service wasn't slow at all, it was up to its usual high standard.

Cahda Thai is so good that it's now our first choice in preference to Rumwong, that I've been going to to 25 years. There's not much in it, but Chada Thai just wins out for several reasons:-

The warmest service at any restaurant in Surrey

Quality of food

Portion size, which I always find slightly small at Rumwong and Thai Terrace

Price, or to be more accurate value for money

Chada Thai is a restaurant that my teenage sons love as much as my wife and I. It really is a great place to have in the outlying Guildford villages, and saves the hassle of going all the way into Guildford.

2  Thank Steve N

Reviewed 9 June 2013

Friendly staff and tasty food in what is fast becoming my favourite Thai restaurant in the Guildford area.

Reviewed 14 May 2013

We ate at Chada for a celebration meal on Sunday night, I was very impressed. We are usually always at Sir and Madam, but as this place was fairly new we thought we should try it. The food is cooked to a very high standard, and the staff and very chatty and friendly. Price was a little higher than I expected but it was worth it for the quality of the food. I would definitely go here again. Great for an occassion with a small group of friends or as a couple.

1  Thank MAG786
Reviewed 8 April 2013 via mobile

We ate at Chada on Thursday 4th April 2013, we were very impressed with the standard of the service and the food. It was like we had a piece of thailand right in front of us. The portion size was perfect and the spice was perfect too.
I would highly recommend this restaurant its got a 5* from us.

2  Thank Aquarius1977
Reviewed 17 March 2013

Ate at the Chada on Wednesday 13th March, an early celebration for our son's birthday. We are real fans of Thai food and regular visitors to the Rumwong and Sir and Madam. We live locally to the Chada but have only just got round to trying it. We had been watching the reviews with interest and, as these had been improving more and more, we decided to give it a go.

Service was immediately charming and attentive.The interior decor was much improved. The food we ordered arrived exactly as requested, hot and well presented. I personally chose the Massaman curry, which comes with cashew nuts and potato - it was TOTALLY DELICIOUS!! Please give this lovely restaurant a try - you won't be disappointed. Highly recommended.

1  Thank mirima-12