“Excelent food and service”

Chada Thai Restaurant
Ranked #104 of 282 Restaurants in Guildford
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Mosman, Australia
“Excelent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2013

Great Thai restaurant, pad thai and tom yum meals were delicious! I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who looks for authentic thai food!

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank Pavel P

godalming
“Food Heaven...chada shalford”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2013

Me and my wife visited this restaurant on the off chance while looking for something different.... And somewhere outside of Godalming... As we had eaten in most of the restaurants there.
This was a gem of a find... From the moment we entered the door we were greeted with a friendly smile shown to our table... And offered drinks... The waitress was very professional allowing us time to Savour The menu.... From the starter to our desert all the meals arrived on time with no long gaps in between... Each course was perfectly cooked delicately arranged an absolutely stunning to look at.... And the taste oh boy heaven.... I have to say this is properly the best Thai food I have ever eaten.... The chef is a true master at his art.... And this is reflected in the quality quantity and taste of his food.

This is the first Review I have ever given for a restaurant because I think chada deserves it.

But I think the most important thing is that chada left me feeling was that I wanted to come back again.

4 Thank martingodalming
Cranleigh, United Kingdom
“Absolutely Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2013

The family went again recently for Father's Day.

They had two people resign on the day, and kept apologising for the slow service. But the service wasn't slow at all, it was up to its usual high standard.

Cahda Thai is so good that it's now our first choice in preference to Rumwong, that I've been going to to 25 years. There's not much in it, but Chada Thai just wins out for several reasons:-

The warmest service at any restaurant in Surrey

Quality of food

Portion size, which I always find slightly small at Rumwong and Thai Terrace

Price, or to be more accurate value for money

Chada Thai is a restaurant that my teenage sons love as much as my wife and I. It really is a great place to have in the outlying Guildford villages, and saves the hassle of going all the way into Guildford.

2 Thank Steve N
Surrey, England
“Delicious!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2013

Friendly staff and tasty food in what is fast becoming my favourite Thai restaurant in the Guildford area.

Andover, United Kingdom
“Delicious and impressive!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2013

We ate at Chada for a celebration meal on Sunday night, I was very impressed. We are usually always at Sir and Madam, but as this place was fairly new we thought we should try it. The food is cooked to a very high standard, and the staff and very chatty and friendly. Price was a little higher than I expected but it was worth it for the quality of the food. I would definitely go here again. Great for an occassion with a small group of friends or as a couple.

• Visited May 2013