“Great Kebab”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Great Kebab”
Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

Just plainly great. Good portions and friendly staff. The takeaway is great but highly recommend a sit down meal in restaurant too. Cool decor and funky music.

Guildford, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

It was my first time to nuro kebab for lunch. The food was very nice and the Asian staff was quite busy but he was polite. I'll visit again.

Guildford, United Kingdom
“This kebaby has gone hugely downhill.”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Staff were extremely rude. Made out closing was at 02.40 which was clearly a lie. The manager was aggressive and abusive and manhandled my food. I was disgusted by the attitude of the staff and the anger that they displayed. Never go to this kebaby after a night out.

• Visited January 2014
3 Thank Ellieden
“teyand ta”
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Polite nice staff who listen to requests and will alter menu plates. very cheap for the qualitly and will go all out if asked

• Visited November 2013
Woking, England, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Kebab. Fantastic quality”
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Wasn't interested in having a kebab as my mind goes to scruffy places or vans, but my friend insisted I would like it.

I was blown away with the restaurant, immaculate and nice décor. Everywhere looked clean especially the food bar. The people preparing the food were also clean, smart and tidy. Something that I always look for.

We decided to eat in and it was well worth it. We were presented with a plate of olives and mild preserved chillies, they were lovely. I ordered shish lamb and wasn't disappointed.

My meal was presented with pita bread on a separate plate for me to fill which I liked, there was a shredded salad mix and the shish lamb, the presentation was eye candy. Then came the homemade chilly relish which was to die for and a mint yogurt dip which was equally lovely. We also had a side dish or chips and there was a lot of them.

I was in food heaven, nice establishment, friendly clean polite staff and food to die for. Quite the surprise

I will never view all kebab houses the same ever again, you really must try Nuro

There is no bar to sit around you can order alcoholic drinks with the waitress. No outdoor seating either which doesn't bother me its December and cold. So I've left the ratings blank

• Visited December 2013