“Amazing!!”

Relaxation Rooms
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!!”
Reviewed 22 February 2013

Visted the Relaxation Rooms this month, and what a wonderful treat it was.
Had a gift voucher, and choose to have an Espa Facial and Aromatherpy full body massage, both treatments were delightful.
As soon as I entered the spa, the aroma was devine, the receptionist was very attentive, welcoming and very smiley.
My therapist was very friendly and professional and made me feel very comfortable throughout my treatment, and made me feel at ease straight away.
The Relaxation room and chocolate and fruit at the end of my treatment was a lovely touch...
Five stars from me, keep up the good work guys and I just hope my husband keeps buying me vouchers for your spa :)

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Jessica R

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 19 February 2013

I was booked in for a leg wax and manicure. The wax hadn't been heated before I arrived and after her fiddling with it, I pointed out it had not been plugged in! Then the manicure... I noticed as she was putting the varnish on it was very thick, another varnish was tried but this was the same and some nail varnish remover was mixed in with the nail colour to try and make it better to apply.

I then went home after waiting 30mins to dry and noticed the varnish on my nails had wrinkled, I phoned up and they offered to re paint my nails at 5.30pm... The varnish was taken off , but not well and another colour was applied, however at 10.30 that evening the varnish was still soft and I was able to peel it off with ease. A waste of my time and money.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank Mary B
Godalming, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Body Bliss Indulgence”
Reviewed 19 January 2013

Recently visited the Relaxation Rooms for their signature treatment a Body bliss indulgence and it was fabulous. The therapist was great (can't remember her name) and I came out feeling completely relaxed. Loved the relaxation rooms after the treatment where you can chill out with your herbal tea and fruit. Will definitely be going again!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Jemima J
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Hot wax too wax”
Reviewed 6 December 2012

Not impressed! Booked an appointment 2 days in advance only to get there and find out the hot wax was too hot for use. Certainly this issue can be easily avoided by ensuring the wax is at the right temperature and suitable for use before the customer arrives. Waste of my time.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank Mariane V
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“The only spa I go to in Guildford...”
Reviewed 27 October 2012

This is the only place I go for waxing services in Guildford. All the staff are knowledgeable, experienced, and very friendly, and I've had the most painless waxes I've ever had there. Highly recommend.

Visited September 2012