“Very relaxing!”
Review of Relaxation Rooms

Relaxation Rooms
Reviewed 25 April 2013

I really enjoyed my treatment at Relaxation Rooms, I'm not really a Spa kind of guy (in fact I'm not really a trip advisor kinda guy either) but felt I should stick something down here because I really did enjoy it.
I was convinced to go by my girlfriend, she's always banging on about how great they are and how much better I would feel afterwards... I don't often like to admit this, but she was right!
I think the manager was the woman who massaged me, she was very friendly and thoughtful - I wasn't completely au fait with 'spa etiquette' - but she immediately made me feel at ease.
I sit at a desk everyday and genuinely feel much better for the treatment, it was very relaxing and she was a good laugh to chat to.
Needless to say I shall be returning... just don't tell my other half!

2  Thank B0yGe0rge
There are newer reviews for Relaxation Rooms

Reviewed 18 April 2013

I’ve gone to a number of spas throughout Surrey and can easily say that Relaxation Rooms is without any questionable doubt the best place ive been to.

I very rarely write reviews such as this, however due to the continued high service I receive, I feel it only right to leave a glowing review. Firstly the staff are extremely kind, courteous and incredibly professional.

I normally have facials and massages at Relaxation Rooms. The Therapist who does my massages identifies straight away the problems I have in my back, shoulders and neck and as well removing the pains I have she recommends the times I should come back (she is never wrong)

I have taken my girlfriend to Relaxation Rooms who is very particular in her treatments including facials and pedicures; She is fully converted and praises the girls for always doing an excellent job but also remembering the little things (holidays, interests etc). I feel I need to respond to MFarrugias review, I can only assume she is one of those women who thinks she knows its all, knows what’s best and rushes through everything and surprised that she may not get the result; your typical "know it all". On odd occasions I do see these women (which I get some mild amusement from) when I’m waiting for my girlfriend in the Relaxation Room which I must say is always very warm and comforting.

I cannot praise Relaxation Rooms and all of the staff enough.

2  Thank james j
Reviewed 29 March 2013

I was booked in for a facial and a pedicure costing £73 and lasting 90mins. I proposed to start with the pedicure reasoning that the nail polish on my nails would have time to dry while I had my facial. But the girl who "was looking after me" insisted to start with my facial. Facial was nice but the pedicure was mostly about having my nails painted. I asked for the dry skin on my feet to be taken off but it was simply scrubbed. At the end of my 90 mins session I was asked to wait for a further 20 mins for my nails to dry, which I did in a dark, cold room which they call "relaxation room".
When I got home, I found out that all the nail polish had smudged. After a 60mins pedicure, I had to re-apply the nail polish, I was left with a lot of dry skin and I ruined a pair of tights. Very disappointing and infuriating!
The day after I was asked for feedback where I explained my disappointment as per above. However I didn't even get an apology.
The place is a rip off!

5  Thank MFarrugia
Reviewed 22 February 2013

Visted the Relaxation Rooms this month, and what a wonderful treat it was.
Had a gift voucher, and choose to have an Espa Facial and Aromatherpy full body massage, both treatments were delightful.
As soon as I entered the spa, the aroma was devine, the receptionist was very attentive, welcoming and very smiley.
My therapist was very friendly and professional and made me feel very comfortable throughout my treatment, and made me feel at ease straight away.
The Relaxation room and chocolate and fruit at the end of my treatment was a lovely touch...
Five stars from me, keep up the good work guys and I just hope my husband keeps buying me vouchers for your spa :)

1  Thank Jessica R
Reviewed 19 February 2013

I was booked in for a leg wax and manicure. The wax hadn't been heated before I arrived and after her fiddling with it, I pointed out it had not been plugged in! Then the manicure... I noticed as she was putting the varnish on it was very thick, another varnish was tried but this was the same and some nail varnish remover was mixed in with the nail colour to try and make it better to apply.

I then went home after waiting 30mins to dry and noticed the varnish on my nails had wrinkled, I phoned up and they offered to re paint my nails at 5.30pm... The varnish was taken off , but not well and another colour was applied, however at 10.30 that evening the varnish was still soft and I was able to peel it off with ease. A waste of my time and money.

2  Thank Mary B