“First visit & what a surprise!”

The Farmhouse Cafe Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #37 of 282 Restaurants in Guildford
Cuisines: British
Good for: View, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: Brunch, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Opened in 2013 The Farmhouse is part of Rokers, a family business since 1962. We are conveniently located on the outskirts of Guildford in leafy Surrey.In a relaxed venue with beautiful views over the golf course. The Farmhouse is focusing on providing a high quality cafe, serving delicious breakfasts, lunches and afternoon teas. Using the high quality fresh ingredients you have come to enjoy from The Farmhouse. Also keep an eye out for our mouth-watering sweet treats and delicious cakes. We hope to see you soon.
London, United Kingdom
“First visit & what a surprise!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Just had a great lunch here. All the staff were very accommodating & the food was absolutely delicious. I would go back without hesitation and will recommend The Farmhouse to my friends.

London, England, United Kingdom
“Hidden Gem!!!!”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I love food and eating out! I have been struggling living in Woking to find anywhere other than the usuals suspects ( Red Lion / Maybury Inn etc) to enjoy an informal quality meal. You cannot go wrong here, great restaurant with great staff and informal atmosphere.

I had dinner here on Saturday and everything was perfect and homemade!
Good selection of wines all reasonably priced.
I CANT WAIT TO GO BACK TO TRY BREAKFAST AND A SUNDAY LUNCH.

Guildford
“Great restaurant”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Ate here with a group of friends for Sunday Lunch on 20/7. It is our fourth visit but the first in a large group of 10. The food as always was excellent. Starters although excellent are a bit pricey, feel these could be reduced in price. The Sunday roast was excellent with no shortage of vegetables and extra gravy. Service was not as efficient as it normally is which was surprising. We needed to ask for water 3 times before we got it. But overall I would recommend this restaurant for the food alone and the service is normally excellent. Staff are always very welcoming and friendly.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Good Food”
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

What more can I say, place is clean, staff friendly. The day we popped in there was a good selection. There were a number of patrons, not just golfers! Worth trying out.

Weybridge, United Kingdom
“The Farm House Cafe/Restaurant”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I went today 15-07-14 for lunch.
This was my first visit.
On arrival the staff were attentive.
The food was excellent and because they cook from scratch, they were able to adapt food for my special diet and also were able to advise of the ingredients.
I did not feel it was particularly busy but the service was quite slow and we had to ask for more drinks.
Lovely location.
However we were originally chose to sit outside but none of the tables had any shade, so, on a very hot day, we had to hide inside, which was a shame.
Would go back again.