“Disgusting and Terrible customer service”
Review of Jasmine Garden

Ranked #223 of 283 Restaurants in Guildford
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
“Disgusting and Terrible customer service”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

My partner and I have just experienced possibly the worst takeaway EVER!
Took over an hour to be delivered and when it did it was cold and had to reheat it.
We ordered 2 mains, 2 rice, dim sum & lamb pancakes. Only one main arrived and when I called the chap was really rude! Pretty much called me a lier and that I didn't order it in the first place!
Lamb pancakes consisted of burnt fat. Rice was over cooked, and my partners Malaysian chicken curry was like tasteless gravy with a few mushrooms thrown in it..
Disgusting. Surprised there still in business.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Ljgeorge

“Rude service, horrible food”
Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

We waited over an hour and a half for our food on a week night. When it came they had given us red curry instead of green and the fries were cold. Not a big deal but The rest of the food wasn't great ever. We phoned them and were offered a free main and fries with our next order. I just phoned to claim this and was told our order never existed, that I was a liar because I can't have not eaten Chinese for two months!?! And finally that someone else must have claimed the free 'non existant' food. Awful service, worse food!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Soffles
London, United Kingdom
“Appalling take away meal”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

We have just experienced the worst chinese take away meal we have ever had. The waiting time was 75 minutes so were eager to experience it when it arrived. The Thai green chicken curry was a muddy grey/black colour with no aubergines at all (as listed) - never tasted anything like it. The Pak Thai noodles were supposed to be rice noodles and turned out to be soggy thick flat noodles. The only other main dish we ordered was chinese pak choi which turned out to be chinese leaf which in fact consisted of only stalks. Unfortunately for this restaurant my husband has worked with whole sale foods, fruit and vegetables all his working life so we will be reporting them to the Trading Standards Office. On demanding a refund as the food was inedible we were advised to receive 15% off future orders!

• Visited November 2013