“Awful, long and disappointing.”
Review of Jasmine Garden

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jasmine Garden
Ranked #212 of 292 Restaurants in Guildford
Reviewed 11 May 2014

After waiting over an hour for three dishes and a dessert. We received a call saying there was no desserts.

When the food arrived it was dry and tasteless. They included a waffle which was hard and dry.

Awful food, awful take away.

1  Thank Alissyouds

Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

I wish I had read these reviews before placing an order. Delivery took two and a half hours, 150 minutes. They forgot one dish, all the food that did come was lukewarm at best and quite frankly far too over salted.

Never again. Do not eat here!

1  Thank Nathan M
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Pretty average chinese food.
Not too keen on the noodles but everything else seems pretty OK.

Wouldn't choose this restaurant to order from again but if someone really wanted to I'd still eat the food. Just isn't my preference.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

The food from here is actually okay, but it is completely undermined by the ridiculous waiting time, the fact it's overpriced and they are SO rude.
Food is overpriced for what it is, ordered 12.30 on a Sunday and didn't receive food 2.15 after being told the maximum wait would be 50 minutes. I phoned twice both times the man on the phone was so rude. I've never had someone be so short and rude who is supposed to work in customer service. He told me to go outside and wait as the delivery man was there, twenty minutes later the food had still not come, I phoned and he said the food has not left yet, was horrifically rude and then hung up on me.
Save yourself time and money and don't bother with Jasmine Garden.

3  Thank M_Cardiff-
Reviewed 9 February 2014

This has to be the wors takeaway service ever.

We ordered on a Saturday, the order took nearly 1.5 hours. The food was so salty, we could hardly eat it. MSG overload!
They got one of the dishes wrong, lots of ingredients was missing from our rice dish. When we called to complain, they said they would offer us credit for next time.

When we called a week later, they said that there was no credit. Complete and utter poor customer service. I asked to speak to the manager, and it was him who said that there was no credit under our name. What lies!!!

I don't normally complain, but I had to for this poor poor service!

2  Thank aslam87