Stayed here for one night. Decided to eat in the hotel restaurant. Ordered tomato soup which came out cold. When I informed the waiter he stood there in total surprise and was not sure what to do. Waited 10 minutes for it to be re-heated. Ordered the the Rib eye steak which was the worst I've ever eaten. Truly depressing. Deep fried and half the joint was just fat. Complained to two waiters who just said sorry, gave an embarrassed laugh and took the plates away. Went and spoke to the manager who was polite, professional and apologetic. Stated he would take the steak off the bill. But not to be recommended especially if there is a wedding on and they are busy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in acres of parkland with superb spa, health and fitness facilities, the hotel is a well placed for Guildford, Woking and the M2550 comfortable en suite rooms with free multi channel TV, many with fine views. A traditional bar and restaurant and spacious lounge provide areas for relaxation. Substantial on site free parking and a choice of function rooms with Wi-Fi through out make the Manor an ideal for all events and occasions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Manor House Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manor House Hotel Guildford
- Manor House Hotel And Spa
- Manor Hotel Guildford
- Manor House Hotel & Spa Guildford, Surrey