went there for a wedding. as i was assisting the couple with their wedding I had been the several months prior. everything seemed lovely, the staff we spoke to seemed very professional and was really happy for my friends. So it was to my absolute disgust the way the staff were on the day. to be honest the bar staff were the only friendly staff there! i found the disgusted looks several of us received from the staff appalling. As for the meals there was huge problems. even though enough kids meals had been ordered there was a not more than 5 year old that was not given any meal but a dessert. also as the bride had arranged an alternate meal for me due to dietary needs AND might I add paid extra for it I didn't receive my dessert. and when enquired about it, not one but several people were told that it would cost extra to offer me something different (once again already paid extra for the change) and only to have the dessert that was not part of my meal angry put in front of me only to not be eaten. I felt like they rushed this that and everything and i understand there is a time scheduled for everything but could have gone more politely and professional about it. Im just glad my friends had an amazing day even though telling the bride in the middle of her wedding day that she needs to pack up her room to be moved could have been mentioned possibly when she checked in the night before. Also was told by the couple they've had nothing but troubles also.with the staff. Im glad that even though through all of this their day wasn't ruined but would advise any other couple looking into this place to look else where.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in acres of parkland with superb spa, health and fitness facilities, the hotel is a well placed for Guildford, Woking and the M2550 comfortable en suite rooms with free multi channel TV, many with fine views. A traditional bar and restaurant and spacious lounge provide areas for relaxation. Substantial on site free parking and a choice of function rooms with Wi-Fi through out make the Manor an ideal for all events and occasions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Manor House Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manor House Hotel And Spa
- Manor House Hotel Guildford
- Manor Hotel Guildford
- Manor House Hotel & Spa Guildford, Surrey