Stayed at the PI because the Holiday Inn was full and I was considering opening a business account. Usual PI generally ok but food at Beefeater next door pretty poor. In the morning when I went for a shower there was no hot water so had a cold shower. When I went down for breakfast there was a queue at reception so i waited until checkout to complain. Couldn't give a stuff!
So we probably won't know open a business account and I'll go back to Holiday inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business or leisure? Relaxation or rollercoasters? It's all on offer at Premier Inn Hotel Guildford Central. We're right next to the Spectrum Leisure Centre and Stoke Park and just a short distance from the town centre. And if you're here to work, we're close to key destinations like Allianz too. Get sporty with ice-skating or swimming at Spectrum Leisure Centre. Take a wild ride at Thorpe Park. Then settle down for a show at G Live or, if it's the right time of year, join the party at Guildford Festival. After a busy day, head back for a bite to eat in our tasty restaurant and a great night's sleep in your extra-comfy bed. Directions: From M25(J10), follow signs to Portsmouth (A3). Take turn-off to Guildford Centre/Leisure Complex (A322/A320/A25). Turn left and Hotel is on the left. Next Transport and local information: Guildford Castle & Cathedral Spectrum Leisure Centre Hatchlands Park Guildford Train Station 1.5 miles Heathrow Airport 15 miles Gatwick Airport 18 miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn Guildford North (A3) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Guildford Central Hotel Guildford
- Premier Inn Guildford North (A3) Hotel Surrey