This hotel is in a good location and easy to find,The public areas and restaurant are a little tired and in need of refreshing.Our room was the usual premier standard but we only had one bath and hand towel between the two of us.We were disturbed during the evening and night by the doors of the adjoining rooms being slammed shut.The evening meal and breakfast was average at best and were not good value for money.We have stayed in far better Premier Inns.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business or leisure? Relaxation or rollercoasters? It's all on offer at Premier Inn Hotel Guildford Central. We're right next to the Spectrum Leisure Centre and Stoke Park and just a short distance from the town centre. And if you're here to work, we're close to key destinations like Allianz too. Get sporty with ice-skating or swimming at Spectrum Leisure Centre. Take a wild ride at Thorpe Park. Then settle down for a show at G Live or, if it's the right time of year, join the party at Guildford Festival. After a busy day, head back for a bite to eat in our tasty restaurant and a great night's sleep in your extra-comfy bed. Directions: From M25(J10), follow signs to Portsmouth (A3). Take turn-off to Guildford Centre/Leisure Complex (A322/A320/A25). Turn left and Hotel is on the left. Next Transport and local information: Guildford Castle & Cathedral Spectrum Leisure Centre Hatchlands Park Guildford Train Station 1.5 miles Heathrow Airport 15 miles Gatwick Airport 18 miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn Guildford North (A3) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Guildford Central Hotel Guildford
- Premier Inn Guildford North (A3) Hotel Surrey