Asperion
US$69
US$67
US$91
US$88
Premier Inn Guildford North (A3) Hotel(Guildford)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$177
US$171
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Worplesdon Place(Worplesdon)
US$90
US$81
Holiday Inn Guildford(Guildford)(Great Value!)
US$90
Priceline
US$97
US$94
US$73
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
All reviewshonesty barfarnham roadsingle roomtown centresmall hoteltrain stationsister hotelfresh milktrouser presspower showerwet roomcomfortable bedsmall roomfruit saladexcellent breakfastfriendly welcomemini fridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 July 2013

We found our room spotlessly clean, lovely fluffy towels. Room small with minimal hanging space and no drawers.
Excellent shower but nowhere to put toiletries etc.
Beautiful breakfast but not enough tables for every room so may have to wait.
Overall very comfortable stay.

Room Tip: Very busy main road, rooms at back may be better choice.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Asperion_12, Supervisor at Asperion, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Asperion for your recent weekend break in Guildford, and for posting your review on this web site.
I am delighted that you found your room spotlessly clean, with a powerful shower and fluffy towels. I am also glad that you enjoyed breakfast and that you had a comfortable stay.
We sincerely hope to welcome you back on the occasion of your next visit to the area.
Best regards

Reviewed 15 July 2013

It is a lovely hotel. The rooms are clean, tidy and they have everything that you might need. If you are searching for good value, quality and lovely staff, Asperion is the place that you should really take into consideration.

As always, staff in a hotel makes the difference when one is travelling. I have to say that I had some issues with my flight (got cancelled) and it was very heartwarming to see how much care and help I had received from the staff until issue got fixed.

If I come back to Guildford I will choose Asperion for sure.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Asperion_12, Supervisor at Asperion, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Asperion during your recent summer break in Guildford, and for taking the time to post your review on this web site.
I am delighted that you experienced a warm and friendly welcome and that you appreciated our help after your flight was cancelled. I am also pleased to see that you made the most of your weekend in Guildford, despite the fact that your arrival was delayed.
You have been a lovely guest and I truly enjoyed our conversations.
We all look forward to welcoming you back at Asperion very soon.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

We stayed at this hotel while visiting a local festival and what a find this was. The staff were extremely friendly and welcoming. We had a deluxe room which was clean modern and comfortable. Lovely bathroom/wet room fluffy big towels and the room in general was very well equipped. The breakfast was fantastic too. There was nothing not to like here and if I come to Guildford again I would not be looking for another hotel this is the one I would book without hesitation. Location was great too within 10 minutes walk of town centre. Usually with hotels you can find some minor gripes but I really couldn't find any here. A lovely place to stay

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post your review and for the excellent feedback. Your comments serve as a great boost to our motivation and they make me feel extremely proud of my team.

At Asperion we are passionate about hospitality and committed to provide the guests with the best possible service. We are delighted to hear that you felt welcomed in a friendly environment, and that you loved your spacious and comfortable room. We are also pleased that you enjoyed our delicious breakfast and that you found our location convenient, within few minutes walk of Guildford town centre.

It's great for us to read that, should you come to Guildford again, you would not be staying anywhere else. You will always be most welcomed and we cannot wait to meet you at Asperion on the occasion of your next visit.

Thank you again for your feedback.
Best regards

Reviewed 14 July 2013

We stayed for 3 nights and used the train to visit Hampton Court Flower Show and other attractions nearby. The Asperion was very convenient, if you don't mind walking back up the hill! (You could always get a taxi)
The room was ideal, clean, modern and comfortable with lovely big towels. The staff were helpful and friendly and breakfast was delicious. We found lots of good eating places in Guildford and the hill helped with the digestion I'm sure

Room Tip: We had a room at the back in what appears to be a new block - quite basic, but quiet
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Asperion_12, Supervisor at Asperion, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted that you found your room quiet, comfortable, clean and well appointed, and our location convenient. Thank you for your lovely comments about the friendliness of our staff and about our delicious breakfast, too!

I hope you enjoyed Hampton Court Flower Show and we look forward to welcoming you back next year, if not earlier.

Reviewed 10 July 2013

I stayed at the Asperion for just one night whilst visiting Guildford. The staff were very friendly, nothing was too much trouble. My room was very clean and contained everything I needed including tea making, fridge, hairdryer and trouser press. Shower was gorgeous with beautiful fluffy large white towels. Breakfast was a help yourself buffet with fruit juices, cereal and yogurts and a lovely English breakfast made from locally sources and organic products.

The hotel is in a good position not far from the town centre/railway station and has a good sizes car park for residents.

Really enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Asperion_12, Supervisor at Asperion, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on this web site. Your excellent feedback is truly appreciated and it serves as a great motivator to all of us. It also makes me really proud of my team!

I am delighted to see that you found our location convenient and that you thought our rooms offer all the facilities you expected. Special thanks for your lovely comments about the staff and about our delicious breakfast. We all work with passion and dedication, and we are committed to go the extra mile to meet our guests' needs. Offering high quality service in a friendly and homely environment is our priority. We are absolutely delighted that you appreciated this.

We sincerely hope that you will come and stay at Asperion on the occasion of your next visit to Guildford.