“Sport!”

Guildford Tup
Ranked #134 of 298 Restaurants in Guildford
Cuisines: Thai, Pub
Reviewed 28 August 2013

A great venue to enjoy a drink and watch sport the covered areas are huge so you can watch the tv's in side or out no matter what the weather has in store.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

Having just moved to Guildford I'm trying out a few of the local places. Went here for lunch with my mother the other day and we were blown away by the quality and quantity of our food! We ordered a sandwich and a panini (about £6 a piece) which was so big and delicious that I had to take half home with me! And I don't have a small appetite. That's another thing - the man behind the bar was extremely friendly and gladly gave me some tin foil to take home my leftovers in. Will definitely be back!

Reviewed 15 February 2013

I think this is a lovely pub in Guildford. I went to celebrate my friend birthday and staff was lovely, everyone was happy to help.

We order food and I came quickly and it was delicious, I really would like to recomend this place, because there are so many places in Guildford, but this one has charm of a british pub.

1  Thank Patricia D
Reviewed 12 January 2013

Went with a group of 7 for lunch and all were really happy with our food. Best pub grub we've had in a while, good value for money and friendly service.

Good range of drinks and will be showing the sport if its on.

Reviewed 4 August 2012

Really nice bar to relax with a few friends!
Went there last week to listen to some Acoustic was really nice atmosphere!
Would reccomend this as a bar can't comment on the food as haven't eaten there!
The garden is lovely, really nice place!