“Nice pub to enjoy watching sports”
Review of Guildford Tup

Guildford Tup
Ranked #164 of 284 Restaurants in Guildford
Cuisines: Thai, Pub
Monterey, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice pub to enjoy watching sports”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Great atmosphere to watch sports and drink some pints. TV screens could be better though, but all in all a great place to enjoy watching sports with friends.

• Visited November 2013

• Greek first
Guildford, United Kingdom
“Best pub in Guildford”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Every big rugby match should be watched here or not at all. The tenants are great, the staff serve beer and the bacon sandwiches are the perfect foundation to any big day!

Visited October 2013
St Helens, United Kingdom
“Sport!”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

A great venue to enjoy a drink and watch sport the covered areas are huge so you can watch the tv's in side or out no matter what the weather has in store.

Visited August 2013
London
“Friendly staff and huge portions!”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Having just moved to Guildford I'm trying out a few of the local places. Went here for lunch with my mother the other day and we were blown away by the quality and quantity of our food! We ordered a sandwich and a panini (about £6 a piece) which was so big and delicious that I had to take half home with me! And I don't have a small appetite. That's another thing - the man behind the bar was extremely friendly and gladly gave me some tin foil to take home my leftovers in. Will definitely be back!

• Visited August 2013
Madrid, Spain
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great value”
Reviewed 15 February 2013

I think this is a lovely pub in Guildford. I went to celebrate my friend birthday and staff was lovely, everyone was happy to help.

We order food and I came quickly and it was delicious, I really would like to recomend this place, because there are so many places in Guildford, but this one has charm of a british pub.

• Visited February 2013