“Great Service, Great Prices” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #44 of 281 Restaurants in Guildford
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: Japanese, Asian
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Groups, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Guildford, United Kingdom
“Great Service, Great Prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013

Service with a smile, food in the usual wagamama's quick speed and taste. Would recommend the beef ramen. Really good, only downside is the queue to get in!!!! Wagamama you need a bigger restaurant!!!!

Visited June 2013

“Unacceptable”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013

We stood at the front of the queue for over 20 mins waiting to be seated and about 25 people got in before us. Just because we requested a high chair. This is totally unacceptable. We should have been seated so we could at least order and have the high chair brought over when it available. Everyone else in the queue were given menus and we were not until I asked for one and then I had to ask for a childrens one, even though the family behind were given one straight away without asking. They also had two children and got seated before us. I am extremely disappointed and will not be going here again.

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
“Overrated”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013

Dined here recently, and it was quite busy for a weekday. The food in my opinion is quite pricy for what you get. There was three in our group and the meals ordered arrived separately. Staff seemed to be in a hurry. When I received mine, the Chicken Firecracker, there was barely enough meat on my plate. The flavour is very spicy but I liked that.
I'm not quite sure what category this restaurant is in, I would place it in the fast food list.

• Visited September 2013
Guildford, United Kingdom
“Great location for a speedy lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2013

Always reliable, not too pricey. Friendly service. Gets loud when full, but they all do I suppose...

Visited August 2013
Saint Louis, MO
“Loud, but tasty”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2013

With a relatively small room, low ceilings, and hard surfaces everywhere, this place felt a little like the mass-cafeteria-style eateries common in Asia. Depending on what you are looking for, that could be charming or difficult to deal with if you're trying to have lunch with a group of friends. The food though was well prepared and well portioned, even if a little under-seasoned. Prices were reasonable for lunch and service was decent. It was a great place to get my Asian noodle fix!

• Visited August 2013