“Christmas holiday”

Ranked #45 of 290 Restaurants in Guildford
Price range: US$26 - US$39
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery
Description: After slurping on our noodles, take advantage of sites nearby like guildford castle, yvonne arnaud theatre, spectrum leisure centre, university of surrey and friary shopping centre. We've just reopened a a mini make-over, come down and check us out! We offer asian food inspired by the flavours of japan
Dallas, Texas
“Christmas holiday”
Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

One of the best restaurants I have ever been to on this visit went to wagamama twice I always start by ordering the steamed dumplings then my main course, only thing I didn't like is the size of their so called prawns (shrimp) too small compared to what I'm used to otherwise great place to eat

Visited December 2013

Godalming, United Kingdom
“Busy Venue, Good Good”
Reviewed 7 December 2013

I have never been here at night so can only comment about the lunch experience. If you get there at 1 o'clock it is usually packed already with a queue already formed outside the door. I guess that says something about the place considering there are so many restaurants in Guildford. I have managed to make it there as the doors open and found the experience great. Staff friendly and helpful. Food tasty and freshly made within eye view. Good mix of choices on the menu and food arrived quickly. Tables also very close together and especially the large table where you sit next to random people. Not ideal for couples but certainly a nice social place possibly better suited to the University students. Both my 22 and 24 year old seem to love it, so more for that age group but obviously suitable to anyone. Fair prices for the meals and the white chocolate cheesecake was very tasty indeed. Actually probably worth going back for another lunchtime visit :-))

Visited September 2013
1 Thank NikiTurner
“Delicious”
Reviewed 19 November 2013

The service was excellent. The was wonderful. Had dessert MIND BLOWING. The main course was good not to bad worst. Price was average. The food came on time which was very good.

• Visited June 2013
Guildford, United Kingdom
“Great Service, Great Prices”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Service with a smile, food in the usual wagamama's quick speed and taste. Would recommend the beef ramen. Really good, only downside is the queue to get in!!!! Wagamama you need a bigger restaurant!!!!

Visited June 2013
“Unacceptable”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

We stood at the front of the queue for over 20 mins waiting to be seated and about 25 people got in before us. Just because we requested a high chair. This is totally unacceptable. We should have been seated so we could at least order and have the high chair brought over when it available. Everyone else in the queue were given menus and we were not until I asked for one and then I had to ask for a childrens one, even though the family behind were given one straight away without asking. They also had two children and got seated before us. I am extremely disappointed and will not be going here again.

• Visited September 2013