I feel I must write and share with everyone my recent enjoyable minibreak to the Lythe Hill Hotel & Spa. From the moment we pulled up in the car park, I felt that sense of relaxation hit me. At check in we were personally shown to one of the garden suites, which was just superb, and to my surprise my boyfriend had arranged for flowers, champagne and chocolate dipped strawberries which were waiting our arrival and we spent the afternoon sipping champagne and enjoying the sunshine from our own private patio. Dinner that evening in the old room was amazing, the dishes carefully presented and looked far too beautiful to "tuck" into! Full marks to the team for their attentive service and truly showing us that they cared. A good nights sleep had, we arrived for breakfast and were greeted by the same staff as dinner the night before, they even remembered our name which made us feel important. An enjoyable breakfast with plenty of selection set us up for the rest of the day. After a morning of making use of the pool, steam room and sauna, I awaited my massage and was not disappointed, I felt relaxed and completely rejuvenated. This hotel has so much to offer everyone, beautiful accommodation, picturesque gardens and views, fantastic staff, exquisite food and fabulous spa facilities. We will be back Lythe Hill - Simply the best!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beyond the magnificent Tudor facade which greets guests on arrival, lies a luxury 4 star hotel like no other. Resting on the borders of Hampshire, Surrey and West Sussex, Lythe Hill is an outstanding example of a luxury country house hotel that has never lost its old world sense of charm. With 46 individually designed bedrooms, gym, spa, health club and stunning restaurant, you can expect faultless service and total relaxation set within 22 acres of picturesque countryside. While Lythe Hill may be inspired by the past, it's certainly not confined by it. Blending historic features from 1475 with a cool contemporary atmosphere, guests truly have an abundance of experiences to indulge in. Our historic Tudor House consists of a bar and restaurant which offers a range of dishes with freshly prepared traditional cuisine. Our Head Chef and his dedicated team strive to deliver the freshest, high quality dishes. The Amarna Spa is inspired by Queen Nefertiti, whose name means "the beautiful one has arrived". The Spa was designed to reflect Nefertiti's desire for peace, tranquility and her passion for pampering. Offering a wide range of ESPA beauty therapy treatments, 16 metre swimming pool and whirlpool, steam room and sauna and fully equipped gym and tennis court. Making this the ideal place to wind down and renew your energy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo and HRS so you can book your Lythe Hill Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lythe Hill Haslemere
- Lythe Hill Hotel Haslemere
- Lythe Hill Hotel & Spa Haslemere, Surrey