“Fantastic Hotel & Spa”

Lythe Hill Hotel & Spa
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Haslemere
Reviewed 15 October 2013

My husband booked this hotel for a birthday treat as it had a Spa. Set in a beautiful area with views down to the lake. Our room was very welcoming, Spa staff and treatments amazing very relaxed. Dinner in the Tudor restaurant out of this work staff were so friendly and attentive. We will definitely be going back.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
LytheManager, General Manager at Lythe Hill Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Dear PenM

Thank you for your review.
We are thrilled you had a fantastic time and look forward to welcoming you back again soon !

Simon

Write a ReviewReviews (1,090)

Reviewed 15 October 2013

Stayed here for a girly spa break recently and had a brilliant time. The spa was so relaxing and clean and all the staff make sure you are well looked after all day. Afternoon tea was delicious with generous servings, perfect after a relaxing massage. Overnight stay was great, rooms very clean and comfortable. Overall a great hotel with beautiful grounds - would definatley recommend and can't wait for my next stay here :-)

1  Thank Chadden

Dear Chadden

Thanks for your review.
We are thrilled you had a great time.
Come again soon !

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I booked this as a special birthday treat for a friend and we had a wonderful time. Everyone was so welcoming and nothing was too much trouble - Jenny and Christina were very attentive and informative when we enjoyed our light lunch (which was delicious -especially the home-made bread). Our spa treatment was heavenly and the spa facilities very good. The setting was idyllic and our room spacious and comfortable. We both agreed that the evening meal was quite exceptional - and would highly recommend a visit - the venison is not to be missed - or the five-ways pork, come to that! We were offered a late check out at no extra charge and were welcome to continue to use the spa facilities - a very nice touch! Congratulations to the Manager and his staff - who made this a stay to remember!

Dear Moondill

Thank you so much for your review.
We are so pleased you had such a magical time with us and we do hope to see you again ..

Reviewed 14 October 2013

What can I say... Utterly amazing! I am not one for writing reviews but following my visit to Lythe Hill, I couldn't help but rave about it!

This lovely hotel is set in the most beautiful of locations, also happens to be in one of my favourite parts of surrey!

On my arrival I was greeted by friendly, smiling staff who couldn't do enough to help me and things just got better and better. The service was impeccable, the food divine, (best afternoon tea I've ever had), the rooms luxurious and the spa treatments a must for any woman juggling a hectic work/life balance! I thoroughly recommend a facial in their Armana spa.

I left Lythe Hill feeling on cloud 9, the only criticism I have, is that I'm unable to take up permanent residency there.., so as the next best thing I'm already planning my return trip!

Thank you Lythe Hill.

• Stayed: October 2013

Dear Njklein

Thank you so much for your review.
Its great to read how much of a fantastic time you had with us.
Do come again !

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I recently stayed here on a spa weekend with my friends and found the accomodation very good value for money. The spa facilities were fantastic, the afternoon tea was out of this world and the service all round was jolly good. I will definately be staying here again......and if you fancy a pamper I recommend the Body Ritual.

.....and I only give 3/5 for the location as a non driver!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Danielle H

Thank you for your review.
We are thrilled you had a fantastic time and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

My friends and I have just had the most marvellous spa break at Lythe Hill Hotel. This was a dinner, bed & Breakfast deal with full use of the Spa facilities on both days. It really is the most beautiful place. Our room was lovely, especially the bathroom, and the staff from the moment we arrived until we left the following evening, were wonderful. Dinner was a gastronomic delight and the restaurant staff pleasant and attentive. I cannot recommend it highly enough. Expensive unless the Hotel has a deal going, but we will definitely go again.

Room Tip: Rooms are scattered around in separate buildings, so that the whole complex is like a hamlet. Rooms...

Dear Jill W

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
The team and I are so pleased you had a fantastic time and we look forward to seeing you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Having checked the reviews on tripadvisor we booked this hotel when looking for a one night break in the Surrey/ West Sussex area. We were very pleased with our stay as this is one of the best hotels we have ever stayed in. The room was clean and spacious, the restaurant extremely good and the spa just perfect. We will definitely return.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John C

Dear John C

We appreciate your review and are thrilled you had a great stay.
Do come and see us again.

Simon

Also consider these accommodations in or near Haslemere
The Georgian Hotel
#1 of 8 in Dorking
The Spread Eagle Hotel & Spa
Old Thorns Manor Hotel & Golf Course
Macdonald Frimley Hall Hotel & Spa

Been to Lythe Hill Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!