Lythe Hill is a delightful hotel, and I would highly recommend it to anyone who was looking for excellent service and a restful break. We loved the fact that we stayed in a small 'cottage' that had only three rooms, so it was quiet and peaceful. The room and bathrooms were spacious, spotlessly clean and well appointed. Food was excellent all around; however the evening meal deserves a special mention- one of the best we have had in a long time for quality, taste and service. Thoroughly enjoyed the treatments we had at the spa, and relaxing poolside. My only request is please ensure that you have decaffeinated tea for your rooms available on request. You are not alone in this - the last three hotels (at least four or five star) I have stayed in in the last two months had the same difficulty, they could provide a pot of decaff- but were unable to let me have a decaff tea bag for the room! This is a minor niggle , but wothout it my weekend would have been perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beyond the magnificent Tudor facade which greets guests on arrival, lies a luxury 4 star hotel like no other. Resting on the borders of Hampshire, Surrey and West Sussex, Lythe Hill is an outstanding example of a luxury country house hotel that has never lost its old world sense of charm. With 46 individually designed bedrooms, gym, spa, health club and stunning restaurant, you can expect faultless service and total relaxation set within 22 acres of picturesque countryside. While Lythe Hill may be inspired by the past, it's certainly not confined by it. Blending historic features from 1475 with a cool contemporary atmosphere, guests truly have an abundance of experiences to indulge in. Our historic Tudor House consists of a bar and restaurant which offers a range of dishes with freshly prepared traditional cuisine. Our Head Chef and his dedicated team strive to deliver the freshest, high quality dishes. The Amarna Spa is inspired by Queen Nefertiti, whose name means "the beautiful one has arrived". The Spa was designed to reflect Nefertiti's desire for peace, tranquility and her passion for pampering. Offering a wide range of ESPA beauty therapy treatments, 16 metre swimming pool and whirlpool, steam room and sauna and fully equipped gym and tennis court. Making this the ideal place to wind down and renew your energy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Lythe Hill Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lythe Hill Haslemere
- Lythe Hill Hotel Haslemere
- Lythe Hill Hotel & Spa Haslemere, Surrey