“Great for breakfast”

Price range: US$6 - US$28
Cuisines: British, Brew Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Acquired by Stonegate Pub Company in November 2015, The Swan Inn is nestled in the heart of the affluent Haslemere community. Having been fully refurbished to a high and standard, we offer a delicious seasonal menu, complemented by fine wines, a great range of local beers, and comfortable surroundings benefiting from traditional beams and open fireplaces.
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We visited here recently after staying in an awful hotel nearby where there was no breakfast facilities nearby. We are not from the area so it was a risk. We were very surprised the pub is lovely inside, very charming and full of character.
We had breakfast and this was lovely, everything was hot and brought to us very quickly.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

This is the norm.... peas not cooked enough, and are not even warm enough when it's service with the meal, I call it "the pea problem", wetherspoons always seems to have.
Overcooked, stringy, dry chicken!
I avoid ordering these things and it's less disappointing better, but there's still something that's normally wrong!

1  Thank BexMarksTheSpot
Reviewed 12 February 2014

The ambiance was prefect. Friendly and attentive staff complimented fantastic food served at very reasonable prices. Came recommended by staff at the Barn At Roundhurst and with good reason. The best restaurant in the vicinty

Reviewed 30 September 2013

When last visited two years ago we were impressed with Wetherspoons informative menu which itemised ingredients for people with dietary requirements, e.g dairy-free, vegan etc.
However, a visit this month was very disappointing. The pub was run down, grubby and the food (though cheap) was ghastly. No pride or interest in anything. And the menu lacked the above information. Wetherspoons should be ashamed to put their name to this establishment.

1  Thank ellfams
Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

Popped in here with my husband on a recent stay in Haslemere. He fancied a pint and some pub food. The pub is horrible in my opinion, hubby says typical Wetherspoons so I'm glad I don't go to any. Zero atmosphere, young girl behind bar friendly but waiter service not great, all he had to do was serve food to quiet pub but when asked for salt, pepper etc just told 'its over there'...which was through another section of the pub! I ordered 'award winning sausages' ....award winning??? Two sausages, one was burnt, thrown together on top of some mash with small amount of onion gravy. I was starving so tucked in, it actually tasted a lot better than it looked, but that's not difficult. So.....def not somewhere I would visit again and have given my hubby an ear bashing ever since.

1  Thank SEB1967