Right,well I did have a few very small problems with my stay...
- dirty walls, floor, sink, wardrobe, sheets and curtains, the ONLY thing that was clean was the mirror ... kind of.
- the broken window that would not open
- the broken door that took 10 mins to lock.
- £20.00 deposit wanted per person before being allowed passed reception (that I knew nothing about) when I finally understood the 'manager' spoke terrible English
- when the upstairs toilet flushed vibrations through the floor.
- 1 toilet to share with a whole floor... hmmm wasn't that bad actually after avoiding the bodily excrements.
- breakfast consisted of stale toast ... old cornflakes and pastry this the rats even avoided.
HOWEVER, one positive its a lovely building even though the paintings in the corridors were upside down. The experience was LAUGHABLE, this is NOT in any means a hotel, I felt more like a homeless women squatting in an old abandoned building.
NO thankfully I did not catch a disease though me and my boyfriend will certainly go for checks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is based in 17th-century summer retreat of a member of nobility. The hotel embodies a combination of old English tradition and modern amenities of life. We have a dedicated team that provide around-the-clock customer care to our valuable customers. ... more less