“Average”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Not the best all you can eat I have eaten at, but at the same time not nearly the worst, good range of food and always available.

Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

I visited this buffet king just under an hour ago, biggest waste of money ever spent!! All the food was over cooked, rock hard and unedible! I asked for replacement on a vary of items told I would take 20 mins but still 45 mins plus still no replacement! It Looked discusting and I also witnessed flys on the dessert station, freely walking all over the food!! I told a member off staff his reply " it's coming summer, this cannot be helped" worst and most stupidest reply ever.. Shows there knowledge when it comes down too food safety! I was in the resteraunt well over and hour, no deck checks, food temps or anything done, food looked like it had sat there most of today! The area around the food was sticking and obviously un hygienic! I would Defo not in a million year recommend this to anyone! Foul and a mega risk in food hygiene, as a chef myself It made me feel ill, seeing such lack in the knowledge of the resteraunt! I'd ov closed this place down within a click of a finger.. I got no apology or anything!

1  Thank NatashaOrd23
Reviewed 11 May 2014

This was near my hotel and I went with two friends and we all had a good meal. We chose the buffet and there was something for all of us.

1  Thank Moira W
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Every time you go it is busy, extremely busy. The prices differ, depending what time in the day or what day you go. The food is hot and nothing spectacular, there is limited dishes in this restaurant. I would go again, however I only would if I was on a tight budget and starving.

1  Thank Jess A
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Spent a week prior to visiting reading the reviews so didn't know what to expect everything from sticky floor to no meat on ribs but took the gamble on a day out to the match an visited by myself not been a fan of chemical ridden junk food at the big corps like mc dee an Kentucky opted for Chinese buffet. I arrived 12pm upon entry I was greeted to smiles from the reception guy who promptly found a waitress to show me to a table and pointed out the plates. I found the food good in fact for the price i will upgrade my word to great, yes there was meat on the spare ribs some more then others in fact 1 i picked made me chukkle at some of the reviews i had read while i nored off the rather generous quantity of pork. There was a beef an onion green pepper dish which was delicious no shortage of beef to be had as with all the meat dishes plenty of meat in them. I was surprised to sea mussels in there shell I thought i had read seafood was only in the evening buffet but no their was shrimp small still in the shell with eyes but been adventitious i had some. I went in knowing i was not entering a 5 star hotel restaurant so had no high expectations thus and so was not disappointing. The place was busy which speaks volumes id worried if it was empty, yes the freezer glass was smeared with hard ice cream but i know it was not going to kill me everywhere else was clean an contrary to belief the floor was not sticky. I asked the price for a cup English tea with my meal and was told 125p watching the pennys i just wanted to know before ordering it an to my surpise it was a pot of tea to which served me with 3 cups, bargain. This was my 1st buffet experience so know i have little experience to judge my meal from I just know some of the reviews left here can be a little undue to the place and i will most def be back.

1  Thank Desmond R