“Good authentic food”
Review of Red Mezze

Red Mezze
Price range: US$9 - US$26
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Modern Turkish Restaurant Serving Halal Cold And Hot Mezzes, Bbq Dishes, Meat, Fish And Vegetarian Dishes, Turkish Desserts, Tea And Coffees.
Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
“Good authentic food”
Reviewed 14 December 2013

Good food, good location And friendly staff. Great for lunch but would not recommend for a special occasion.

• Visited October 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Turkish cuisine”
Reviewed 12 December 2013 via mobile

Been here a number of times for the lunch menu and never fails to please. Quick food and fab service. Love the chicken shish!

• Visited December 2013
Durham, United Kingdom
“Delicious Turkish cuisine”
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Visited today and we were so impressed by the decor, service, delicious food, and value for money. We bought the lunch special - 2 mezzes and 1 main each. We couldn't believe how much food arrived, and, unlike so many mezze-based restaurants, the pitta bread for the dips was plentiful. The flavours were great. I've spent a lot of time in Turkey and everything tasted just as I remembered the food there.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank JudeM64
“Would never go back”
Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

Went here today with work colleagues. Asked for salmon and shrimps without any sauce and salad. The shrimps were disgustingly chewy like elastic bands. The salmon was presented with a sauce and the salad consisted of lettuce and a few bits of tomato. The waitress asked if everything was ok with my meal and I told her it had sauce on and I didn't like it. She ignored my comment, charged me for my meal and as I did not want to make a fuss in front of my colleagues I paid and left. I would never recommend this restaurant and will avoid it like the plague.

39 Thank Katiehes
Wells, United Kingdom
“yummy yummy”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

ate here with family after step-daughters graduation. delicious food and good service, all very reasonably priced.

• Visited July 2013