“Amazing meal, will be back again soon!!”
Review of Red Mezze

Red Mezze
Price range: US$9 - US$26
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Modern Turkish Restaurant Serving Halal Cold And Hot Mezzes, Bbq Dishes, Meat, Fish And Vegetarian Dishes, Turkish Desserts, Tea And Coffees.
Reviewed 31 March 2014

My Mam and I had an amazing meal at Red Mezze today for my Birthday. The food was beautiful and we both thoroughly enjoyed it. Traditional Turkish food to get me by until my next trip to Turkey. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to everyone :)

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Visited on Mothers day and it was a fabulous food experience! We ordered a selection of starters and can highly recommend the hummus and aubergine dip. Our 12 and 13 year olds were very impressed. For main courses were had the chicken shish kebabs, vegetarian moussaka and the falafel! I cannot fault the food at all! We could have easily been sat in a taverna in Marmaris!! The staff and service were excellent. Will definitely be returning to try the other dishes!

Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

Having sampled Lebanese cooking in Liverpool recently, we were keen to find out what middle eastern cuisine Newcastle had to offer and we were not disappointed in this Turkish restaurant tucked away near Sports Direct Arena. For a 2 course lunchtime meal for 2 under £20 this cannot be beaten. Fresh hummus and kofta as a starter and one of the best moussakas I have had as a main. Food was fresh delicious and fragrant. Definitely worth trying.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Every time I'm in town I will try to head here for lunch. The chicken shish is a great lunch. Starters are always nicely presented, and mains well flavoured and seasoned. Service is lovely and the girls were really trying hard for us last time we were there.

As long as prices stay the same, quality of the food is kept high & service continues to be friendly, I'll keep coming back as long as I come into town!

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Visited today 24.03.14 for lunch and was not disappointed. Sertac and waitress were attentive but not over powering. Food quality was excellent with a good fusion of flavours. Portion sizes were good and very reasonably priced. I am not easy to please but I think this is one of the best restaurants in Newcastle for lunch. I will be back very soon.

1  Thank Maureen S