“Really tasty and great value”
Review of Red Mezze

Red Mezze
Price range: US$9 - US$25
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Modern Turkish Restaurant Serving Halal Cold And Hot Mezzes, Bbq Dishes, Meat, Fish And Vegetarian Dishes, Turkish Desserts, Tea And Coffees.
Bodmin, Cornwall
“Really tasty and great value”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Called in during graduation week on a Wednesday and thought we were onto a good thing straight away as it was so busy. Five of us shared a hot and cold mezze platter plus an extra portion of spicy Turkish sausage which set us up nicely for the mains. The Tandir Kebab was so tender and moist, I have no idea how they did it...all other mains were just as good, vege options included.
Service was a little slow but as already mentioned it was really busy. Staff were good humoured and knowledgeable. Really good atmosphere the whole time we were there and having just returned from Turkey, if the conversations at the tables had been in Turkish I'd have thought I was still there...
Really good value too, a great place for an informal, tasty feast!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
Durham, United Kingdom
“Great tasting food”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Visited late afternoon Saturday, so beat the evening rush as this does get busy, the food was very tasty, mixture between Turkish and Greek. The staff were delightful , always smiling and the value for money for a city centre was excellent. Will visit again.

Wallsend, United Kingdom
“authentic turkish food”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

called in on the of chance and even tough it was quite busy they managed to fit us in. glad they did as we had an excellent meal. we started with cold mixed meeze, then had adana and chicken shish all very tasty and large portoins. staff very polite and helpful. wish they did takeaways!

Newcastle, United Kingdom
“Another good visit”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Popped in early doors for a bite to eat. Between 2 of us we shared a mixed hot mezze for 1 (believe me it's enough to share) and 2 mains washed down with 2 Efes for £31. The iskander my boyfriend had was amazing and my guvec was tasty-my only complaint was the chicken was a little dry. Very nice!!

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Another great meal”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I love this restaurant. I live locally and have eaten at Red Mezze about a dozen times, with friends, family and work colleagues, including my birthday meal. It's always great Turkish food, great atmosphere, great service, great prices. Always worth booking for evening meals as it's very popular. They do a good lunchtime deal as well. I highly recommend it.