“Wonderful views in a calm ,peaceful setting with delicious food”
Review of East Byermoor Guest House - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
East Byermoor Guest House
blaydon on tyne
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful views in a calm ,peaceful setting with delicious food”
Reviewed 28 September 2009

My friend and I visit this delightful haven of calm about once a month.The food is always delicious,fresh and inviting.The surroundings are so lovely.The service is excellent.The owners have put a lot of thought into making this a comfortable tearoom with superb views. I always look forward to my lunch .If you like beautiful pieces of wood then be sure to look at the wonderful old sideboard used as a counter. I so wish I could take it home with me. Janette

1 Thank beetlegirl1

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Afternoon Tea”
Reviewed 26 March 2009

We did not stay for bed/breakfast - We only took afternoon tea. However from this I would have not hesitation in recommending this guest house to anyone, I could not fault the service, food or cleanleness. The owners and staff were friendly, but not overly so, they were knowledgeable regarding the area. I will be advising all my relatives and friends from outside the region to stay.

3 Thank TTurk
carmstrong98, owner at East Byermoor Guest House, responded to this review, 8 April 2009
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We look forward to welcoming you back to Byermoor Tea Rooms and also to welcoming your friends and relatives to the guest house and tea rooms.