I stayed here earlier this year overnight whilst visiting Newcastle with my boyfriend, and I have to say it's probably the nicest hotel I've ever stayed in. As soon as I arrived the staff were beyond helpful and very friendly, they really went the extra mile to ensure we enjoyed our stay. We were upgraded to a room with a lovely view of the Quayside just because we had to wait a couple of minutes as there was a large group checking in before us. The hotel itself was really modern, it seemed almost brand new and it was just a really nice place to be. The room was amazing especially as we didn't pay very much- the facilities were excellent we were really impressed with the size, furniture and the bathroom. I would definitely stay there again and I'd recommend it to anyone! We slept in so we missed the complimentary breakfast, but we were extremely happy with our stay here. It's not located directly in the city centre but only a 10 minute walk, and this meant it was nice and quiet when we did return after our night out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staybridge Suites is an all-suite, extended-stay hotel that caters to guests looking for just one night, one week or longer. Whether relocating to the area, on a project, in training, or in need of a hotel, Staybridge Suites Newcastle is the ideal place to stay. Staybridge Suites Newcastle is located just moments from the Quayside area, with its excellent selection of restaurants and bars. Within walking distance is the Millennium Bridge, Baltic Centre, Tyne Bridge and the eye-catching Sage Gateshead. The city centre location of Staybridge Suites Newcastle puts all of the major business and leisure attractions of Newcastle within easy reach, including the many shops and restaurants around Eldon Square, the Theatre Royal, Centre for Life and Newcastle and Northumbria Universities. Staybridge Suites Newcastle offer 2 types of suites: Studio and One-Bedroom, many with stunning views of the Quayside area and the Millennium Bridge. All suites are furnished to a high standard; containing a fully equipped kitchen, living room area, work space, flat screen TV with over 100 TV and radio channels including Sky Sports and JSTV and complimentary high speed Wi-Fi Internet. Hotel amenities include a 24-HR manned reception, complimentary breakfast, on site convenience shop, fitness room, IHG Rewards points and complimentary guest laundry room. Join us for complimentary guest evening receptions (Tuesday-Thursday) serving drinks and snacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Superbreak UK, IHG, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Staybridge Suites Newcastle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Newcastle Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Newcastle Staybridge Suites
- Staybridge Suites Newcastle Upon Tyne