With a son at University nearby we have made regular trips to Newcastle having stayed in at least six other hotels & apartments in the area. We had walked past the suites on a tour of the city & it looked very modern & clean so this visit we decided to give it a go. We were vey warmly welcomed, the receptionist took time to explain how it worked - help yourself to tea & coffee from the machine in the kitchen area (where they actually serve something more than the continental breakfast they advertise as it does include a few hot items. There is a good gym (not that I visited as had my leg in plaster) & even a laundry room with washing machines & tumble dryers for guest use. The one bed suite was excellent, very clean with a nice on suite bathroom & one of the most comfortable hotel beds I've slept in! You are encouraged to move the furniture around to suit you & to leave it for them to put back, hey they will even load the dishwasher for you or out any delivered shopping in the fridge!! if you want something that little bit different to a hotel or even an apartment then you wontbe disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staybridge Suites is an all-suite, extended-stay hotel that caters to guests looking for just one night, one week or longer. Whether relocating to the area, on a project, in training, or in need of a hotel, Staybridge Suites Newcastle is the ideal place to stay. Staybridge Suites Newcastle is located just moments from the Quayside area, with its excellent selection of restaurants and bars. Within walking distance is the Millennium Bridge, Baltic Centre, Tyne Bridge and the eye-catching Sage Gateshead. The city centre location of Staybridge Suites Newcastle puts all of the major business and leisure attractions of Newcastle within easy reach, including the many shops and restaurants around Eldon Square, the Theatre Royal, Centre for Life and Newcastle and Northumbria Universities. Staybridge Suites Newcastle offer 2 types of suites: Studio and One-Bedroom, many with stunning views of the Quayside area and the Millennium Bridge. All suites are furnished to a high standard; containing a fully equipped kitchen, living room area, work space, flat screen TV with over 100 TV and radio channels including Sky Sports and JSTV and complimentary high speed Wi-Fi Internet. Hotel amenities include a 24-HR manned reception, complimentary breakfast, on site convenience shop, fitness room, IHG Rewards points and complimentary guest laundry room. Join us for complimentary guest evening receptions (Tuesday-Thursday) serving drinks and snacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, IHG, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Staybridge Suites Newcastle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Newcastle Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Newcastle Staybridge Suites
- Staybridge Suites Newcastle Upon Tyne