This was my second visit to this hotel, the first time was perfect so wanted to come back and boy god they did not disappoint!
From the moment we arrived I was blown away, AGAIN! even more so from the 1st time, the young lady on reception (Natalie) the supervisor was stood there with a beaming smile to greet us, she spent the time going through all the details of the hotel, the local area and restaurants, we ended up eating at the local Chinese restaurant the Orchid on the quayside it was superb, thanks for the recommendation Natalie! We went up to our room, had a stunning view, nice little touch in the room this visit also with wine, slippers cookies.....
Breakfast was super the following morning the foreign lady on breakfast, can't recall her name but think she was Polish was absolutely lovely, she spent time talking to the guests even when she looked like she was rushed off her feet, true asset to the hotel to have someone like that!
Check out was faultless, it was nice to see the same girl on check out as check in (Natalie) she asked us how our night was, (she new what we had done so it was nice that she could ask 'did you enjoy the meal') she asked if everything had been ok with out stay, could we recommend any improvements, what we were up to for the rest of the day, I see that as being a lovely touch, customer service all the way through to the end.
This hotel really has got it right, with staff providing customer service like these 2 ladies no wonder you are number 1 on Tripadvisor. Keep it up Staybridge, we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staybridge Suites is an all-suite, extended-stay hotel that caters to guests looking for just one night, one week or longer. Whether relocating to the area, on a project, in training, or in need of a hotel, Staybridge Suites Newcastle is the ideal place to stay. Staybridge Suites Newcastle is located just moments from the Quayside area, with its excellent selection of restaurants and bars. Within walking distance is the Millennium Bridge, Baltic Centre, Tyne Bridge and the eye-catching Sage Gateshead. The city centre location of Staybridge Suites Newcastle puts all of the major business and leisure attractions of Newcastle within easy reach, including the many shops and restaurants around Eldon Square, the Theatre Royal, Centre for Life and Newcastle and Northumbria Universities. Staybridge Suites Newcastle offer 2 types of suites: Studio and One-Bedroom, many with stunning views of the Quayside area and the Millennium Bridge. All suites are furnished to a high standard; containing a fully equipped kitchen, living room area, work space, flat screen TV with over 100 TV and radio channels including Sky Sports and JSTV and complimentary high speed Wi-Fi Internet. Hotel amenities include a 24-HR manned reception, complimentary breakfast, on site convenience shop, fitness room, IHG Rewards points and complimentary guest laundry room. Join us for complimentary guest evening receptions (Tuesday-Thursday) serving drinks and snacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Superbreak UK and Odigeo so you can book your Staybridge Suites Newcastle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Newcastle Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Newcastle Staybridge Suites
- Staybridge Suites Newcastle Upon Tyne